Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gore as a Cope?

N

nolifenofuture

Ugly Midwestcel
★★
Does anyone else here find that watching violent videos actually helps calm them down? Is this unhealthy or is it just another form of harmless revenge fantasy?

Doesn't calm me down

The shock value left when I was about 15. I feel nothing about gore anymore.

doesn't really make me feel better, it's just morbid curiosity at best

and seeking it out on purpose, it's low IQ to seek out nightmare fuel like that tbh

Yes bro.

It doesn't shock me anymore either, I just like to imagine that the person getting torn apart is an adulterous foid or some dickhead normalfag.
Have you seen that mexican cartel video where the guy barely has a face, they keep stabbing him with upbeat music playing? lmao, that was actually funny.

Have you seen that mexican cartel video where the guy barely has barely a face, they keep stabbing him with upbeat music playing? lmao, that was actually funny.
The funkytown one? Yeah I liked it. Personally my favorite is the one where the noodlewhore foid gets her spine ripped out by a tiger while she's arguing with her husband.

The funkytown one? Yeah I liked it. Personally my favorite is the one where the noodlewhore foid gets her spine ripped out by a tiger while she's arguing with her husband.
Yeah, that one. lmao I don't think I've seen that one. Could you give me a link?

Yeah, that one. lmao I don't think I've seen that one. Could you give me a link?
Are we even allowed to share that kind of stuff on the forum? Sorry if I'm breaking some rules here
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Are we even allowed to share that kind of stuff on the forum? Sorry if I'm breaking some rules here
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Too bad the video ends where it gets interesting.

Gore can be a good cope sometimes. However, hearing someone scream and gurgle their own blood while getting their throat cut is disturbing ngl.

Only when I feel suicidal

99% of the time it's a male dying or a boring death, not much good stuff.

I remember the Russian neo-nazi beheading video and the New Zealand mosque shooting video. Those remain my two all-time favorites.

The chinese ones are the best

idk I don't like blood makes me feel uneasy

Gore sucks. Read loli doujins instead.

no man just cures my curiosity

Too edgy for me tbh