Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Gorbachev is dead at 91

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
idek he was still alive. Guess he tore down the final wall, the one that separates life from death.

Wonder if Putin had him bumped off.

Good riddance. He and that drunk Yeltsin will burn in hell for selling out Russia to Jewsa/Globohomo

it's over for birthmarkcels

Laverinity Beria is the true chad of the ussr and should be the role model for every incel or man in general

My condolences

I'm sorry for you're loss

Didn't like him very much but RIP

It was probably an impossible task but I like the vision of Gorbachev and Yeltsin. They envisaged the Soviet Union staying together and still allied with the Warsaw Pact countries.

But the Soviet Union and Warsaw Pact countries becoming a 'social-market economy' like Western Europe. And in time becoming 'normal' democracies working with the USA, UK, Western Europe, and Japan & co.

Even though Russia didn't take that route, the Warsaw Pact countries went that route, the 3 Baltic states that were in the Soviet Union also and now Ukraine is going that way.

He had a lot of time to do that if he desired tbh.
Probably just a natural death.
Nigga was 91 years old. If I were to be that age and make it past 100 I'd would like to be dead. Because I actually made it to 3 digits

It was probably an impossible task but I like the vision of Gorbachev and Yeltsin. They envisaged the Soviet Union staying together and still allied with the Warsaw Pact countries.

But the Soviet Union and Warsaw Pact countries becoming a 'social-market economy' like Western Europe. And in time becoming 'normal' democracies working with the USA, UK, Western Europe, and Japan & co.

Even though Russia didn't take that route, the Warsaw Pact countries went that route, the 3 Baltic states that were in the Soviet Union also and now Ukraine is going that way.
Warsaw Pact was mostly under Soviet sphere of influence by force.
The second they relaxed their grip, they chose to fuck off.
Despite the fact that it could have been delayed more if they wanted to, the collapse was more or less inevitable so it makes sense that they tried to transition into a mixed model like post-Deng China with a more democratic approach.
But lackluster execution, internal squabbles, economic crisis in 90s and Yeltsin enabling oligarch corruption fucked Russia up.

waow fuck 2016

soviet union should not been broken up. esepcially the central asian "stan" TURKIC states. those gooks dont deserve to have independence :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

if they were not independent they'd be as poor as the gooks in russia like Tuvans, Buryats etc. since they wouldnt be able to sell and profit from the oil and gas and minerals for themselves.

id say the loss of kazahstan and other stan countries is just as devastating as losing ukraine and belarus. and at least belarus is in line. ukraine was in line too, til 2014. sadly ukraine is gone now and belarus will soon, once the dictator dies and putin dies. the end of soviet union will really come, when putin dies , imo. he's been trying to revive ussr and now its a disaster. not even kazahstan fear him now.