Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gooks vs trannies showdown in LA

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Almost a week ago, a video spread like wildfire, showing a woman confronting an employee at Wi Spa because a transgender man exposed his penis in the women’s section of the spa.

“He is a man,” the woman customer repeatedly said. “He is not female, sweetie…There are girls down there, other women, who are highly offended (by) what they just saw and you did nothing. Absolutely nothing. In fact, you sided with him.”

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lv99_BixNood

:feelshaha:

I'll keep an eye on this

@Diocel @Idotms @Broly @Animecel2D @AllanKing @ldar_r thoughts

The tranny was Asian to.

TDLR: a tranny (male thinks he’s a female) walked into a spa, started walking around naked and (possibly) walked infront if little girls naked as well. The owners of the spa (Wi spa) said it was ok and so did the govt of California. Both conservatives and women’s rights protestors staged a protest to keep men out of women’s private areas, and antifa/trannies did a counter protest and started attacking the protestors.

@FamilyGuy1999

The tranny was Asian to.

TDLR: a tranny (male thinks he’s a female) walked into a spa, started walking around naked and (possibly) walked infront if little girls naked as well. The owners of the spa (Wi spa) said it was ok and so did the govt of California. Both conservatives and women’s rights protestors staged a protest to keep men out of women’s private areas, and antifa/trannies did a counter protest and started attacking the protestors.

@FamilyGuy1999
Who do you side with ?:feelsmage:

Who do you side with ?:feelsmage:
Well on one hand this is affecting the people who supported this policy. A tranny walks in and exposes himself to little girls, well it’s primarily girls and nonwhites who voted for trannies to do that. These people are the most affected in this scenario because the area is a nonwhite spa for women.

On the other hand it’s a tranny and trannies are bad. I think I’m on the women’s side here, but also I think they deserve it for being the demographic that supports this shit (nonwhite and women)

Just Los Angeles things. You can never please any side as a ricecel in LA. In the entire West actually.

The tranny was Asian to.

@FamilyGuy1999
exposing his dick to lolis?
Not in trouble?
lol yet we incels can't have a 17 year old girlfriend

The fuckin future of america. srs LMAO. the new austria-hungary. but instead of serbia vs some other shithole, it's trannies vs asians or w/e :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I support the trannies. Hope they rape those fpids

Says who? :feelsmage:
Because you posed a dichotomy you fucking retard. You’re either on the women’s side or trannies side, who’s side are you on? You said the latter was bad so you must be for the former. Wouldn’t be so uncommon for your race

Because you posed a dichotomy you fucking retard. You’re either on the women’s side or trannies side, who’s side are you on? You said the latter was bad so you must be for the former. Wouldn’t be so uncommon for your race
He was just setting you up to slander you for whichever choice you made :feelshaha:

Pretty dirty of him to set you up like that tbh :feelswhat:

But I'm not part of the conflict to begin with.I'm not affected by that policy so I'm not confined to choose any side. After all it's not even my country.

Seeing as how you're more likely to support the suckservatives side , I wanted to know if you'll support it even if it meant compromising and simpin for whores. Which you didn't fail to prove. :feelsmage:

But I'm not part of the conflict to begin with.I'm not affected by that policy so I'm not confined to choose any side. After all it's not even my country.
Yeah you are in the conflict. The culture war has an effect on everyone you dumbass. You could live in a hut in Uganda and you will be affected.
Seeing as how you're more likely to support the suckservatives side , I wanted to know if you'll support it even if it meant compromising and simpin for whores. Which you didn't fail to prove. :feelsmage:
Compared to what? Trannies? My piece was perfectly fine and the only real option anyone should take. Women and especially “POC” women vote for trannies, trannies affect them so they deserve it, but I still support their side of being anti tranny because trannies are mentally ill nutcases.

Maybe your stupid goat speak mind can’t get this, but everyone knows this dichotomy and wordplay won’t get you anywhere. You people love doing it too. All you’re doing here is implying you are on trannies side, which you probably are like the rest of your kind.
He was just setting you up to slander you for whichever choice you made :feelshaha:

FR

Yeah you are in the conflict. The culture war has an effect on everyone you dumbass. You could live in a hut in Uganda and you will be affected.

Compared to what? Trannies? My piece was perfectly fine and the only real option anyone should take. Women and especially “POC” women vote for trannies, trannies affect them so they deserve it, but I still support their side of being anti tranny because trannies are mentally ill nutcases.

Maybe your stupid goat speak mind can’t get this, but everyone knows this dichotomy and wordplay won’t get you anywhere. You people love doing it too. All you’re doing here is implying you are on trannies side, which you probably are like the rest of your kind.

He's taking the thoughtlesscel path and detracting himself from being in that position in the first place.

There's no reasoning with him on this one, he would of called you a faggot and a tranny fucker if you had "sided" with the trannys :feelskek:
His lack of self-awareness is quite entertaining tbh :feelsPop:

Yeah you are in the conflict. The culture war has an effect on everyone you dumbass. You could live in a hut in Uganda and you will be affected
my conflict is with female nature. Always has been. Not your faggit western life style which is unheard of where I live. :feelsmage:

You're truly delusional if you think my daily interactions with the outisde world has anything to do with some cuck or faggit screaming at each other.

Maybe your stupid goat speak mind can’t get this, but everyone knows this dichotomy and wordplay won’t get you anywhere. You people love doing it too. All you’re doing here is implying you are on trannies side, which you probably are like the rest of your kind
Compared to not supporting foids at all. Literally all you had to say was I'm on no side.. Women don't deserve rights or free spaces so I wouldn't even entertain the idea of "supporting their rights" for anything. And fags shouldn't breathe period. It's like choosing between eating shit or drinking piss. I rather choose starvation. You choose shit, you shit eater.

my conflict is with female nature. Always has been. Not your faggit western life style which is unheard of where I live. :feelsmage:
It will be soon

You're truly delusional if you think my daily interactions with the outisde world has anything to do with some cuck or faggit screaming at each other.
It does or will eventually
Compared to not supporting foids at all. Literally all you had to say was I'm on no side.. Women don't deserve rights or free spaces so I wouldn't even entertain the idea of "supporting their rights" for anything. And fags shouldn't breathe period. It's like choosing between eating shit or drinking piss. I rather choose starvation. You choose shit, you shit eater.
Fence sitting is pro tranny. If I was on no side I’d be pro tranny and I even implied it’s the females side fault anyway. I did the sensible option and told it how it is. Maybe if you got some English lessons instead of goat sex lessons you would be able to see that

I don't contorl his thoughts. And I certainly didn't choose for him to support foids. :feelsmage:

Don't tell me you'll side with cunts having free space too?. Your WN absolutism failed you. That's all there is to it. Your insults are quite entertaining since I know your position as a race coping white nationalist, You'll put white cunts on a pedestal even when they're against you. You're the definition of cucks.
It will be soon
It does or will eventually
Fence sitting is pro tranny. If I was on no side I’d be pro tranny and I even implied it’s the females side fault anyway. I did the sensible option and told it how it is. Maybe if you got some English lessons instead of goat sex lessons you would be able to see that

When that day comes. If it comes. You won't find me a cuck like you. Cheering for whores just cuz they hate trannies. :feelsmage:
Until then
I think I’m on the women’s side here
That's you. That's how you'll be remembered from now on.:feelshaha:

Last edited:

@Uggo Mongo @your personality

Thoughts on this filthy trap set up against bummer :feelswhere:

I don't contorl his thoughts. And I certainly didn't choose for him to support foids. :feelsmage:

Don't tell me you'll side with cunts having free space too?. Your WN absolutism failed you. That's all there is to it. Your insults are quite entertaining since I know your position as a race coping white nationalist, You'll put white cunts on a pedestal even when they're against you. You're the definition of cucks.
Bruh what is this :feelshaha: im not even white Im just pointing out the dirty trap you laid out :feelsjuice:

I wouldn't of even answered that question in the first place, since there's no winning position from the stance you stand at. Bummer wanted to be logical and give you a political response, because protesting and voting are measures that should of been preventing this sort of degeneracy anyway. You cant compare your shithole system to a first world country that wants to promote "Democracy" and "Equality" for all.

Bruh what is this :feelshaha: im not even white Im just pointing out the dirty trap you laid out :feelsjuice:

I wouldn't of even answered that question in the first place, since there's no winning position from the stance you stand at. Bummer wanted to be logical and give you a political response, because protesting and voting are measures that should of been preventing this sort of degeneracy anyway. You cant compare your shithole system to a first world country that wants to promote "Democracy" and "Equality" for all.
You sure act like one your attitude towards ethniccels is quite the race coping whitecel attitude. :feelsmage:

I wouldn't of even answered that question in the first place, since there's no winning position from the stance you stand at
Then you would've done the right thing.
Bummer wanted to be logical and give you a political response, because protesting and voting are measures that should of been preventing this sort of degeneracy anyway. You cant compare your shithole system to a first world country that wants to promote "Democracy" and "Equality" for all.
Politics is cope. He even admits it. A system run by an elite is no different than a shithole run by a dictatorship. Nether will give you the chance to make an actual change. I exposed the sack of ethnic bashing shit for being what he is. That's all. A cuck.

Caught him giving the most tepid support possible to holes instead of trannies, wow he really got him. :feelsthink:
Was entertaining tbh

You sure act like one your attitude towards ethniccels is quite the race coping whitecel attitude. :feelsmage:
The only ethnics I shit on are blacks :feelswhat: and even then im still sympathetic towards blackcels, the only reason I give more malice than I should, is because of @ThoughtfulCel :feelsjuice:
Then you would've done the right thing.

:feelscomfy:
Politics is cope. He even admits it. A system run by an elite is no different than a shithole run by a dictatorship. Nether will give you the chance to make an actual change. I exposed the sack of ethnic bashing shit for being what he is. That's all. A cuck.
Times change man, 70 yrs ago blacks and faggots were still getting lynched in broad daylight. Nothing ever stays the same in the system we live in.

So did some internet sleuthing-- this is the tranny that exposed himself:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3qREQRwi5U

As you can see he's a very low effort tranny. Doesn't even give a shit about making his voice more feminine. He's pretty much an insane weirdo that enjoys provoking people for the sake of (AWFUL MODERN/PERFORMANCE) art. For a rice who identifies as tranny he definitely masculinity mogs every ricecel here.

The gooks were pro-tranny in this situation though, as they want to follow the law and cater to their rich LGBTQIASDHI clients.
It was really more like Karens + Qanon vs trannies + Antifa

Last edited: