Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Gookpill] Pig electrocuted in front of kids in Asia rainforest

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

Interesting electrocution.

Can’t they just chop its head off, why electrocution
Weird

Gooks back and at it again.

HEY MOTEHR FUCKER STOP POSTING PIG GETTING KILL VIDEO
PIG NICE ANIMAL WHY KILL?? :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I wanna eat electrecuted pig ngl

The gookpill destroyed me

Fuck those fags.

Listen to those little psycho trolls laughing. I hate kids.

I made this relevant comment 3 weeks ago.

I have a hypothesis.
There is a type of neuroticism that makes people feel provoking feelings when a sentient animal suffers at the hands of humans. It makes them talk using an inside voice and not eat sloppily. It makes them vacuum, clean and being hygienic by creating provoking feelings when there is dust on the floor, when trash is on the floor next to a trash can, when trash is scattered and not piled up and when things are asymmetrical out of order.
This type of neuroticism is only among a minority of the peoples of earth.

Imagine a amerindians living in a rainforest. The sleep in beds of ropes with many openings and walk on ropes between the trees. They never have to clean or vacuum, they don't have to get out of bed to urinate at night. All their tools hang on a rope at shoulder height. They would not need such a neuroticism; it would only make them feel provoking feelings in their natural inhabitat.

The chinese appear to not be very provoked by the suffering of animals, littering or unhygienic food compared to selected other peoples. The same goes for Africans.
It's biological and a product of evolution. The people can learn to mimic aspects of the Germanic peoples but as they don't have this innate neuroticism innately due to biological reasons, it will not be permanent or all encompassing.

brutal bestgore pill tbh

based. hope they consumed it afterwards