Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gook youtuber makes a video about JBW faggots

• Thread starter Deleted member 40461
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40461

Self-banned
-

JBW is getting more common here i see white faggots dating gook whores every day

1200x0.jpg

Last edited:
legendary video tbh, should have more replies.

this is too fucking painful

@PPEcel pin this

This was pinned...? And on J.G's birthday? Truly astonishing!

Well Done Reaction GIF

It's not fair....white guys can JBW in Asia but Asian guys can't Just Be Asian in Europe.

These dudes look like aliens ( maybe it's just the lighting ) but noodlewhores think they are attractive just because they have light features lmfao

Why such a racist thread title?

No sympathy for us mixedracecels :feelsbadman:

It's not as you would expect. Please observe:

i unironically fantasize for hours every day

even when i was in highschool i'd daydream about being tall and goodlooking while starting from scratch

genetics is everything in this world

quadroon and got the worst combination of traits possible

got pale skin + black facial features. basically look like an albino black person

i'd rather have darker skin + white facial features

I dislike only "mixed race" foids.

It's not as you would expect. Please observe:

I dislike only "mixed race" foids.
Mixed race women are strictly tall white men only from what I’ve gathered since they want “whiter” babies

Mixed race women are strictly tall white men only from what I’ve gathered since they want “whiter” babies

Yes. That is why I dislike them as well...

Yeah, full noodlewhores will settle for nearly any white and then their hapa daughters, being "upgraded," have standards halfway between standard noodles and white foids. As they become more white, little by little they increase their standards. It's all part of the long-term plan to eventually reduce the asian genetic component to as little as possible. It's strange that reproduction for noodlewhores lies not in continuance of their genes, but the annihilation of it. And it's crazy how many generations into the future noodlewhores look, as if their consciousness continues after death into their daughters and grand-daughters.