Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gook whore makes video telling koreaboos to not date gookcels because they have small dicks

@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts?

Fucking foids :feelsbadman:

Her looksmatch shot up Virginia tech :incel:

man must have a decent dick size, man must be able to last as long as she wants, man must be above her looksmatch . ffs on and on. does she have a mustache? @Blacktarpill can you see it?

ugly femorloids bashes men who mog her in objective looks to hell and back

her ploop is loose

Tbh this video just seems like her seething and lashing out because Chang preferred a white stacy over her

Maybe you should timestamp bro, I'm watching the first few minutes and it doesn't mention it.

Start of the video:

- "Am I a hoe...?"

551.png

I can see men who are considered small in terms of penis size losing it one day and going berserk because of foid cunts like this, when that day comes I hope I can shake those men's hands, god bless the mass shooters.

man must have a decent dick size, man must be able to last as long as she wants, man must be above her looksmatch . ffs on and on. does she have a mustache? @Blacktarpill can you see it?
fuark maby maby
i see very light moustache on thumbnail

Stupid gook whore
Really need to start beating them, this one I particular is fat and ugly as fuck

She looks like bloated shit jfl. And she's talkin about relationships. Genetic bloated roundfaced genetic shit like her should not be reproducing.

Abort noodlewhores!

I can see men who are considered small in terms of penis size losing it one day and going berserk because of foid cunts like this, when that day comes I hope I can shake those men's hands, god bless the mass shooters.
I Just Hope i'm not in front of the Guns JFL.

Fuck how many on this forum are lookmatch based on that thumbnail.

she looks like bobby lee with a wig.

noodlewhores are cunts by nature

Positive. That's Nikola Tesla lol
Ahhh lol, thanks bro. I always saw people use some ricecel for that before so I thought that it was meant to be negative. Jfl.

Heartless thot as per usual.

I recognize North Korea as the true legitimate Korea because they respect Korean men and don't let themselves be cucked
full

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back