Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Google wants to make sure sexdolls get banned

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
It is very clear what they are doing. How is it possible for results to be skewed in this way if the vast majority of people who seek them would 1). never type that and 2). are not sex offenders. They are regular consumers that would most likely be either searching for more information in order to buy one or check out the recent developments in the technology for them. Google purposely did this without a doubt in my mind.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 6.36.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 6.36.38 PM.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 169
  • Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 6.36.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 6.36.48 PM.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
they really don't want us to cope do they

Yea, just tried this with bing and got completely different suggestions. That's why I looked for alternatives. I'm currently using duckduckgo.

they really don't want us to cope do they

I'm not the one to go all out conspiracy theorist, but the manipulation is very obvious. No other explanation make sense.
The average fucking retard that decides to learn something about sexdolls will conclude that all sexdoll owners are sexoffenders.

Last edited:
Good luck. Whoever makes a decent sexbot with AI will mog Google financially in 5 years. Just need to make sure the company doesn't suffer an (((accident))).

Yea, just tried this with bing and got completely different suggestions. That's why I looked for alternatives. I'm currently using duckduckgo.
Duckduckgo is a far better search engine

google is such a jew

No dolls for you GOYIM! :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

google does this shit all of the time tbh they have to appeal to the masses

are from around edmonton? or is there just some popular business there

Google has admitted to tampering with search results. They will do everything in their power to prevent the president's re election. This is another one of their agendas, obviously the higher ups at google are leftists faggots. They strongly believe in feminist garbage and actively push it.

you jews fuck everything up then don't even want incels to cope

just fuck off and die

suifuel for @itsogrecel

I'm not the one to go all out conspiracy theorist, but the manipulation is very obvious. No other explanation make sense.
The average fucking retard that decides to learn something about sexdolls will conclude that all sexdoll owners are sexoffenders.
Yeah, Google has been pulling this shit for a while. Also heard about how if you search "white couple" on Google images, there are pictures of interracial couples.

I hope you just use google for experimental purposes only. Everyone knows that google is evil, gives you only politically correct search results and traces your moves.

Please set duckduckgo or qwant to your default search engine.

Imagine still using jewgle in 2019
Firefox + duckduckgo now

I hope you just use google for experimental purposes only. Everyone knows that google is evil, gives you only politically correct search results and traces your moves.

Please set duckduckgo or qwant to your default search engine.

I went DDG awhile ago. I just found this to be interesting.
Imagine still using jewgle in 2019
Firefox + duckduckgo now

TBH... I've stayed away from Google for over a year now.

I miss scroogle.

It was nice

It was a nice one.
As long people would use their products, nothing would change.

and im sure to boycott them

over here in aus they are trying to get them banned because fucking pedos were getting child dolls shipped over from china which sucked because i saw one that was of a milf it was fucking awsome only problem was it was 4k which is stupid as it was only silicon with a metal skeleton i hate the way some small minority of cunts fuck it up for everyone

Because you probably have safe mode on.