Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Has Google blacklisted this site?

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Previously, if you googled anything incels.is related, the site would come up very quickly with loads of results. For example you could search "incels.is rules" and quickly pull up a link to the rules page.

Currently, if you type "incels.is <any common keyword>", what comes up?

NOTHING to do with this site. You'll get Reddit, Youtube, articles in newspapers about incels. But not this site.

Now, the site is still clearly indexed by Google, because if you search "site:incels.is <anything>" it will still find results. Using "site:incels.is" forces it to return only this site.

But they seem to have blacklisted this site from their general search. Possibly it's because the domain is just too new. But I'm skeptical because the site is already definitely indexed. They're just not delivering it much in their results.

Last edited:
It comes up as the first option for me
1D0835AC 4440 4735 96DA 83C81375F9B2

That's searching for the site itself as a single keyword. Try searching for anything with an "incels.is <anything>".

eg. incels.is rules

It's not a hard blacklist - that would involve removal from the index altogether, which as I said has not been done. From what I can tell it's more like a major demotion. In the most optimistic case, it might be because the new domain name doesn't have the "credibility" yet of the old one. That's what I'm hoping is the case.

I'm a little concerned though, because this is the same approach Google takes on Youtube by demonitizing and unfeaturing anyone who makes a channel they don't like. It's not technically "full censorship" because you can still find their content, but they intentionally make it much harder. And from what I've seen on YouTube, they have a no negotiation policy. Once you're on their "blacklist" there is no getting off.

We will see in a few weeks if we have higher search rankings again with the new domain or not. Currently our results are abysmal and almost invisible. Previously they were very good for any "incels" related search. eg. I could google to find old threads I wanted very easily. Now, impossible.

Last edited:

tbh

.is domain still fairly new, give it some time

Attachments

• 1540769301081.png
    1540769301081.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 56
A0B4B96A 4CF7 4F72 8C19 DC9A0822C55C

I only use DuckDuckGo anyway tbh

View attachment 57378
tbh

.is domain still fairly new, give it some time

Again, that's not a good test case. "Ritalincel" is a pretty unique keyword. It has no choice but to return this site. But even there, trucels.org which is a smaller site by comparison mogs us in ranking.

Might just be time. Might be we're on a Google shit list. I'm a little paranoid because Google's already indexed pretty much this full site. We'll see.

Last edited: