Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Google celebrates 50 years of degeneracy

Glucose

Glucose

you get what you fucking deserve
★★★

Once again Google proves how shitty it is. Those retards are celebrating degeneracy yet again. First it was the annual pride month Google doodles, and now this. Larry Page is such a fucking cuck to the regime of the feminazis. Yet Google is still more popular than CuckCuckGo. :f:

Pride fucking month. Jesus. And it always seems to be "International Day of Trans blah blah blah", too. Like, every fucking day. How many holidays dedicated to how you like to rub or mutilate your genitals do you fucking need?

I wish I could just boycott all these companies supporting LGBT+, but I'd literally have to go full hermit (search engine isn't that difficult - DuckDuckGo will do, but good luck finding a good alternative for YouTube and living without a phone)

I wish I could just boycott all these companies supporting LGBT+, but I'd literally have to go full hermit (search engine isn't that difficult - DuckDuckGo will do, but good luck finding a good alternative for YouTube and living without a phone)
I have two youtube alternatives, dailymotion and vimeo. It isn't that hard to live without a phone, why do you need a phone if you're going full hermit anyways?

We should force them to accept Incels as sexual minority

I have two youtube alternatives, dailymotion and vimeo. It isn't that hard to live without a phone, why do you need a phone if you're going full hermit anyways?
the thing is I don't want to go full hermit
I mostly use my phone for playing music/podcasts while in bed, for shitty mobile games and keeping in touch with my parents when I'm out - I guess I could use a dumbphone or/and an old-school mp3 player
I don't use YouTube for uploading things, just for watching cheap entertainment and there's not as much content on DailyMotion and Vimeo
I guess it's doable, but boycotting LGBT+-supporting companies means I can't buy most clothes, hygiene items (P&G owns almost everything) and not even food is safe (e. g. Tesco supports degeneracy, Nestle owns most cereals, snacks etc. ) - it's really troublesome
I guess I could try to at least limit my support for degenerate companies; if anyone has a definitive list of LGBT+-supporting brands, I'd be happy to use it

the thing is I don't want to go full hermit
I mostly use my phone for playing music/podcasts while in bed, for shitty mobile games and keeping in touch with my parents when I'm out - I guess I could use a dumbphone or/and an old-school mp3 player
I don't use YouTube for uploading things, just for watching cheap entertainment and there's not as much content on DailyMotion and Vimeo
I guess it's doable, but boycotting LGBT+-supporting companies means I can't buy most clothes, hygiene items (P&G owns almost everything) and not even food is safe (e. g. Tesco supports degeneracy, Nestle owns most cereals, snacks etc. ) - it's really troublesome
I guess I could try to at least limit my support for degenerate companies; if anyone has a definitive list of LGBT+-supporting brands, I'd be happy to use it
If the music you watch on youtube isn't available on either site, download the music and upload the music onto dailymotion & vimeo. Then you can listen to your music without having to go onto youtube again.

fagcel = volcel
They have it as easy as foids

youtube-dl + mpv, or just stop watching it.
living without a phone
Unless you actually need it for work, you can live withour one.

fagcel = volcel
They have it as easy as foids
are there any gays that even claim to be incel? I legit don't think I've seen an actual case of a fag claiming to be one tbh.