Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goodnight Megathread

Insalsa

Insalsa

Property of Ritalincel
★★
So u just made a thread so ppl can say u good night,.....I wish I had come up this idea
Btw Gud nite

bad night.
goodnights are for fakecels

Fucking hell, some bug was just crawling on my pillow, if I hadn't noticed it would have went into my hair. Leapt up and tossed pillow away. Bug on the loose. Suicide fuel. It's over. Guess I'm not going to bed tonight.
The night never ends.

Fucking hell, some bug was just crawling on my pillow, if I hadn't noticed it would have went into my hair, leapt up and tossed pillow away. Bug on the loose. Suicide fuel. It's over. Guess I'm not going to bed tonight.

Two or three weeks ago I was in bed on my phone when I felt my arm/wrist tickle, I didnt think anything of it tbh until I saw a bug crawling on my phone screen just a few inches from my face

I freaked out, jumped out of my bed and screamed like a little bitch and then had to spend 10 minutes looking for the fucker to kill it so I could go back to sleep

Fuck bugs

Two or three weeks ago I was in bed on my phone when I felt my arm/wrist tickle, I didnt think anything of it tbh until I saw a bug crawling on my phone screen just a few inches from my face

I freaked out, jumped out of my bed and screamed like a little bitch and then had to spend 10 minutes looking for the fucker to kill it so I could go back to sleep

Fuck bugs
The worst, man. Can't even lay your head down without fear of miniature nightmare beasts crawling into your ears and eating your brains, while sleeping. The horrors of this world know no bounds!

tumblr_m97hmltTMs1rev29ao1_500.gif

night night, i have work tomorrow :feelsbadman:

Goodnight boyos

Goodnight, hope your oneitis fucks chad in your dreams

Niggas iffy uh

Gnight ily all sweet dreams stay safe
I may post for a while before LDARing

Goodnight boyos. Today was a good day while it lasted; I finally ascended past graycel status, it's such a good feeling. For all you graycels out there who value quality over quantity, stay strong, I appreciate your sacrifice, though it wasn't one I chose to make.

Need to shut my brain off for the night.

I love this place but the reason I took such a little break was because of how addicting it is. Just need more moderation though ngl.

I'd rather wake up early to start posting sooner than stay up late and post more. The threads suck at this hour anyway.

I love listening to soft j-pop before I go to bed so soothing. I listen to it while imagining fantasizes of defending my waifu.

IMG 3865

Need to shut my brain off for the night.

I love this place but the reason I took such a little break was because of how addicting it is. Just need more moderation though ngl.

I'd rather wake up early to start posting sooner than stay up late and post more. The threads suck at this hour anyway.

I love listening to soft j-pop before I go to bed so soothing. I listen to it while imagining fantasizes of defending my waifu.

View attachment 43068
Same reason I tried taking a break from .me. I can't help but lurk all the time

Goodnight boyos. Today was a good day while it lasted; I finally ascended past graycel status, it's such a good feeling. For all you graycels out there who value quality over quantity, stay strong, I appreciate your sacrifice, though it wasn't one I chose to make.
tbh

Impregnate a bed bug

I hope everyone here has the most beautiful dreams imagineable

Do not sleep. Its a trap.

premature goodnight

i hope i don't wake up

Good night you faggots. May your dreams be filled w crispy tendies and the blood of normies

Sleep for the weak
EA5A8014 1379 4A7E A968 1DCDD67F7D7E

Insalsa, Zesto...
I wish I could turn back time...

Goodnight fellow wagies