Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Goodness gracious

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
This is the absolute state of whores in 2023...

This is the audience YOU are cultivating with your bathtub streams and playing games in promiscuous clothing, and you can't even pretend to see them as a human being? "I don't like armpits" as the guy sanitises every part he touched with his sub 5 arm....

It's easy to blame the simp in this scenario but this is obviously an incel that has suffered years of rejection and mental illness, that got kiked out of the blackpill, and try to fill the void by simping for twitch E-girls.

If I was him I'd probably become a hERo after this one...literally decontaminating herself as if she just plunged into a septic tank...

Still mogs me

She feels the same as if Cyraxx hugged you

scab-png.2122437

Last edited:
BRUTAL :feelshaha:
that's why you should never give money to women

This is the absolute state of whores in 2023...
View attachment 987733
This is the audience YOU are cultivating with your bathtub streams and playing games in promiscuous clothing, and you can't even pretend to see them as a human being? "I don't like armpits" as the guy sanitises every part he touched with his sub 5 arm....

It's easy to blame the simp in this scenario but this is obviously an incel that has suffered years of rejection and mental illness, that got kiked out of the blackpill, and try to fill the void by simping for twitch E-girls.

If I was him I'd probably become a hERo after this one...literally decontaminating herself as if she just plunged into a septic tank...

View attachment 987734
Dear fucking god.
I hate sub 5 normies.
I don't hate my brocels but these are type of people I enjoy bullying

And this cunt makes more than all of you put together...

It is disgusting

JFL. Bet he believes in personality and that "looks don't matter" I bet he probably thinks he has a chance with her. Brutally over for this man he probably donated a few wages to her as well just to be treated like garbage. :society:

Oh no she didn’t