Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Goodbye

HotDogCel

HotDogCel

12 Gauging > roping
★★★★★
Goodbye.

I am entering the final phase of my life. In a few weeks, I will be dead, either from sadness or suicide. As I enter this phase, I no longer even feel the urge to post here. I have never felt so sad in my life; I am exhausted. I am crying all the tears I should have cried over the past few years, but I was too numb for them to come out. Everything feels heavier. It's like gravity has been multiplied by three. I've always loved eating, perhaps too much, but I can't even eat anymore. I feel hunger, but the knot in my stomach prevents me from satisfying it. I feel like I'm going to vomit constantly. My throat is tight. I am BROKEN. I don't feel hate, but rather immense fatigue and fear as well. I can't concentrate anymore; my sleep is disastrous. I thought my last post would be more elaborate, but my brain is literally melted. I don't feel like doing anything anymore; I sit for hours staring into the void. I am terrified at the thought of not being able to go through with it and being stuck in this nightmare.

In a few weeks, I will have an opportunity to be alone to do it properly.

I am not asking for a permanent ban. If I haven't returned by November 15th, it's because I am dead, by a 12-gauge shotgun shell, chambered in 70mm, containing 16 pellets with a diameter of 7.4mm and a total mass of 38g. So, after that date, feel free to permanently ban me if that's the usual procedure for deceased members.

I will now try to mentally prepare myself, in the hopes of departing with at least some peace. I’ll just keep chatting on Discord with a few brocels.
I expect you to mock me if, despite this pathetic message, I end up changing my mind. If that happens, don't hesitate to do so. I need all the suicide fuel available to leave this joke.

To those close to me, who may read my posts in horror and wonder if everything is literal, the answer is no. I trust your intelligence to discern as you know me :

The obscure forums of the internet are strange places, where sometimes people make jokes about topics that might seem inappropriate. I can help you discern, by the way: Yes, I’ve felt some hatred toward women (the better term would be “resentment”), but no, I’ve never seriously considered hurting anyone.
And no when I say that seing women being beheaded it's "lifefuel" it is not serious, in this example I just want to express the resentment I mentioned earlier, BUT IT’S A FREAKING FORUM, people say things in a comedic way sometimes! I’m like everyone else, seeing someone get decapitated is stressful , but saying the opposite is a way to vent when you're angry.
In that case I’ve only expressed my negative emotions about the world in an exaggerated way through writing . And that’s actually the case for the vast majority of incels! I even think violent behavior in real life is underrepresented in this community, which is clearly mostly made up of people who are quite kind, though bitter and frustrated. But what could be more normal with the lives we lead, deprived of the most fundamental, the deepest of emotions, the one that gives meaning to the others: love.

Without this “love,” our lives are literally as meaningless as one might imagine when watching documentaries about space, where the realization of cosmic scales is both awe-inspiring and depressing. We then think, “everything is vanity,” even the pharaoh is now just dust, “what a tragedy!” But then comes the second part of the reflection: Even if everything was just matter, even if everything was determined since the Big Bang, there remains a certain beauty in this feeling. Yes, we are attracted to bodies, yes, we are manipulated by our genes to propagate them, but it seems to me that nature slipped up with our species and mistakenly granted us the ability to feel things that seem to transcend these rational considerations.

“But that’s a bluepilled statement you’re giving us there, Mr. Hotdog.” Yes and no. In almost all cases, these feelings are just sexual attraction in disguise, or, for non-erotic love (the love we have for our family), maybe it’s just the indirect preservation of the genes we share with them. But I believe there are few people capable of more.

But let’s be clear, the blackpill, meaning the collection of statistical data, evolutionary psychology, anthropology, and biology, is indeed brutal but REAL. When I wanted to clarify certain points, in case you came across my profile, don’t fall into the opposite extreme. I believe that the vast majority of women are particularly superficial and only have regard for a minority of men who are sufficiently genetically gifted, for whom they feel genuine attraction, or for a minority of men who are wealthy enough to attract materialistic women. However, it’s true that “unicorns” do exist. The problem is that after a certain point, we no longer have the strength to keep looking for them.

My fellow brocels, I wish you to cope well. I hope that some of you will come across a "unicorn," and that you will be loved. I may give the impression that I'm putting this feeling on an exaggerated pedestal. I don't believe that being loved by a nice girl can solve all problems. But life is hard enough to require being supported by two. The love I'm talking about allows, I think, to be able to reach the next day. One more day than me. And not only that, it gives, as I was saying, a meaning to this lost-in-advance struggle, because it's beautiful to lose as a pair.

dnr + good riddance

I hope you decide to not do it brocel

if you unfortunately do, i hope we meet in heaven :feelsbadman:

Go ER before you kill yourself

dnr + good riddance
Old Man Good Job GIF

If this is serious I’ll pray for you.

Dnr, I don't care

Take some Chomos with you tho in Minecraft

If the pictures that got leaked are real, I'm looking forward to his suicide (which he won't commit because he's too much of a fakecel bitch)

If you resist the urge, you will become a wiser man, think about it

dnr + good riddance
If the pictures that got leaked are real, I'm looking forward to his suicide (which he won't commit because he's too much of a fakecel bitch)
What fucking pictures lmfao? He's a trucel and gets trucel treatment irl. I know him personally and I've seen his gun multiple times, he's not larping.

What fucking pictures lmfao? He's a trucel and gets trucel treatment irl. I know him personally and I've seen his gun multiple times, he's not larping.
The pictures that were posted in the thread that got deleted by mods.

If not larp and not fakecel, then we'll see in you Incelhalla, brocel.

Good luck in afterlife.

If you survive I hope life gets better.

See you tomorrow

Goodbye.

I am entering the final phase of my life. In a few weeks, I will be dead, either from sadness or suicide. As I enter this phase, I no longer even feel the urge to post here. I have never felt so sad in my life; I am exhausted. I am crying all the tears I should have cried over the past few years, but I was too numb for them to come out. Everything feels heavier. It's like gravity has been multiplied by three. I've always loved eating, perhaps too much, but I can't even eat anymore. I feel hunger, but the knot in my stomach prevents me from satisfying it. I feel like I'm going to vomit constantly. My throat is tight. I am BROKEN. I don't feel hate, but rather immense fatigue and fear as well. I can't concentrate anymore; my sleep is disastrous. I thought my last post would be more elaborate, but my brain is literally melted. I don't feel like doing anything anymore; I sit for hours staring into the void. I am terrified at the thought of not being able to go through with it and being stuck in this nightmare.

I am not asking for a permanent ban. If I haven't returned by November 15th, it's because I am dead, by a 12-gauge shotgun shell, chambered in 70mm, containing 16 pellets with a diameter of 7.4mm and a total mass of 38g. So, after that date, feel free to permanently ban me if that's the usual procedure for deceased members.

I will now try to mentally prepare myself, in the hopes of departing with at least some peace. I’ll just keep chatting on Discord with a few brocels.
I expect you to mock me if, despite this pathetic message, I end up changing my mind. If that happens, don't hesitate to do so. I need all the suicide fuel available to leave this joke.

To those close to me, who may read my posts in horror and wonder if everything is literal, the answer is no. I trust your intelligence to discern as you know me :

The obscure forums of the internet are strange places, where sometimes people make jokes about topics that might seem inappropriate. I can help you discern, by the way: Yes, I’ve felt some hatred toward women (the better term would be “resentment”), but no, I’ve never seriously considered hurting anyone.
And no when I say that seing women being beheaded it's "lifefuel" it is not serious, in this example I just want to express the resentment I mentioned earlier, BUT IT’S A FREAKING FORUM, people say things in a comedic way sometimes! I’m like everyone else, seeing someone get decapitated is stressful , but saying the opposite is a way to vent when you're angry.
In that case I’ve only expressed my negative emotions about the world in an exaggerated way through writing . And that’s actually the case for the vast majority of incels! I even think violent behavior in real life is underrepresented in this community, which is clearly mostly made up of people who are quite kind, though bitter and frustrated. But what could be more normal with the lives we lead, deprived of the most fundamental, the deepest of emotions, the one that gives meaning to the others: love.

Without this “love,” our lives are literally as meaningless as one might imagine when watching documentaries about space, where the realization of cosmic scales is both awe-inspiring and depressing. We then think, “everything is vanity,” even the pharaoh is now just dust, “what a tragedy!” But then comes the second part of the reflection: Even if everything was just matter, even if everything was determined since the Big Bang, there remains a certain beauty in this feeling. Yes, we are attracted to bodies, yes, we are manipulated by our genes to propagate them, but it seems to me that nature slipped up with our species and mistakenly granted us the ability to feel things that seem to transcend these rational considerations.

“But that’s a bluepilled statement you’re giving us there, Mr. Hotdog.” Yes and no. In almost all cases, these feelings are just sexual attraction in disguise, or, for non-erotic love (the love we have for our family), maybe it’s just the indirect preservation of the genes we share with them. But I believe there are few people capable of more.

But let’s be clear, the blackpill, meaning the collection of statistical data, evolutionary psychology, anthropology, and biology, is indeed brutal but REAL. When I wanted to clarify certain points, in case you came across my profile, don’t fall into the opposite extreme. I believe that the vast majority of women are particularly superficial and only have regard for a minority of men who are sufficiently genetically gifted, for whom they feel genuine attraction, or for a minority of men who are wealthy enough to attract materialistic women. However, it’s true that “unicorns” do exist. The problem is that after a certain point, we no longer have the strength to keep looking for them.

My fellow brocels, I wish you to cope well. I hope that some of you will come across a "unicorn," and that you will be loved. I may give the impression that I'm putting this feeling on an exaggerated pedestal. I don't believe that being loved by a nice girl can solve all problems. But life is hard enough to require being supported by two. The love I'm talking about allows, I think, to be able to reach the next day. One more day than me. And not only that, it gives, as I was saying, a meaning to this lost-in-advance struggle, because it's beautiful to lose as a pair.

Don't do it.

brutal, goodbye brocel and goodluck to you

If this is true and not just for the sake of larping and attention seeking

My man i will wish you best in the afterlife i do like to say we can all be chads in the afterlife and have harems but unfortunately it’s a l vope i do also plan on roping this December as i no longer have much of a desire and a purpose to live here i can no longer cope anymore im not going to tell dont do it but i understand why you would although personally i never knew you but i dont blame you if do kill youself this time we were born in isnt a good time for ltns and truecels the way how looks matter more than anything else to attract a foid i wish you the best in the afterlife because being an incel isnt worth living its a brutal hard life woth a bunch of normies gaslighting you thats its your fault and not the world’s but anyways goodbye brother

Goodbye.

Please don’t kill yourself. Your anger needs to be reversed and poured onto the right object ( your goals).

dnr + good riddance
The pictures that were posted in the thread that got deleted by mods.
If not larp and not fakecel, then we'll see in you Incelhalla, brocel.
Lmfao nah those pictures WERE NOT HIM bhai. He's a trucel, see that thread where he posted his skull. That thread was just Morphine trolling :feelshaha:

I hope to see you on here before nov 15th. Dont let them win like this.

Sovngarde awaits. :feelsrope:

Don't leave akhi, please stay.
:cryfeels: :feelsrope:

Good luck in whatever you decide to do

give me ur money if ur gonna do it

Goodbye.

I've seen dudes blow their jaw off and still live cos the brains ok make sure u hit the right part if ur going through with this.

See you next month

If you did actually do it, then please reserve a loli up there for me

Thank you

Goodbye.

Don’t let enemies win they either won’t care or they’ll laugh at your sadness and suicide show the normies, femcels, and LGBT people that you won’t let them win. That’s what they want you to do. It’s the brutal truth we can’t let our enemies to get you to want die. You can show them who’s boss fuck their apathetic and mock that they would do if you kill yourself. Don’t give up!
Jonathan Fernandez Vh1 GIF by I'm So Jonathan

Last edited: