Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Goodbye.

You've been here for 3 years and you're barely not a greycel.
I know, now I see why I was always getting shit. What's wrong with being blackpilled early? You think being 17 and 18 is worlds apart? I knew about the pill when I was 19 on the subreddit. Nothing's changed for me. Unless they're not ugly which they shouldn't even be here then.

Wise decision. Good luck.

I know, now I see why I was always getting shit. What's wrong with being blackpilled early? You think being 17 and 18 is worlds apart? I knew about the pill when I was 19 on the subreddit. Nothing's changed for me.
I mean he shouldn't turn out like a pathetic fag EVER. Not at 17, 18, or 35. There's a difference between accepting the blackpill (aka accepting basic facts about reality) and being a whiny little moping self-pitying bitch. There are a lot of people on this forum that are the latter. If he comes here when he is young, those people may make an impression on him. If he comes when he's older, he'll probably know they are pathetic and to ignore them.

I mean he shouldn't turn out like a pathetic fag EVER. Not at 17, 18, or 35. There's a difference between accepting the blackpill (aka accepting basic facts about reality) and being a whiny little moping self-pitying bitch. There are a lot of people on this forum that are the latter. If he comes here when he is young, those people may make an impression on him. If he comes when he's older, he'll probably know they are pathetic and to ignore them.
I see the reasoning.

This site is dying and will be completly dead in less than a few years, so enjoy your stay while you still can, though what else is left to enjoy to on this living corpse of a website
It'll probably die from so many bans of regulars.

Kids should be banned automatically. Just saying.

This site is dying and will be completly dead in less than a few years, so enjoy your stay while you still can, though what else is left to enjoy to on this living corpse of a website
that's because people keep getting banned

AT LEAST keep seeng life with BLACKPILLED glasses

Dude once girls your age see a guy like sean o pry it’s over