Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goodbye was good talking to some of you

BasedAdam

BasedAdam

Holy Saint Elliot
★★★★
This will be my final post since I'm not considered an incel by the mods.
This gives me relief cuz who wants to be an incel. Not lookin down on anyone, we are all equal in the eyes of god and we only shine with our good deeds and faith.

It was good meeting and talking to people that felt the same way as me back when i was angry but after i decided to live a life of forgiveness and mercy and love for everybody so i can get nearer to god. I dont feel like I belong here, but i do with my arabic and muslim brothers (not so religious, we club and hangout alot).

I pray for all of you to be happy and content with what god has given you either good or bad. Learn from the stories of the prophets (especially moses PBUH and Joseph PBUH) and how they had patience by having FAITH.

I will continue to believe in some sort of the blackpill since it was with me from a young age cuz i was always left alone as a kid. But i forgive everyone from that period since thats the only way to move forward.

I do have some incel traits as in 5"7 and weak build but good frame tbh, i dont have a bad face overall on the face symmetry ai i got a 95% but what i think made me believe i belonged here is my autism and social anxiety

May gods blessing and guidance be upon us, and keep us steadfast on this way.
Amen

Last edited:
Congrats on ascention brocel.

Have a nice life:feelsYall:

Im banned i was allowed to make a final post thats all

Then how tf are you not considered an incel?
The mods said since a woman is laughing at my stories and was being respectful on rejecting by saying she doesnt like saying no to me that makes me not an incel

The mods said since a woman is laughing at my stories and was being respectful on rejecting by saying she doesnt like saying no to me that makes me not an incel
That sounds like getting friend zoned, not ascending. Being just friends with a woman means absolutely nothing imo

:lul: :lul: :lul:
so you're a fakecel if women don't spit in your face for existing, got it

:lul: :lul: :lul:
so you're a fakecel if women don't spit in your face for existing, got it
No, OP specifically said he would ascend soon. If he can explain why the girl he's talking to right now (who he's already made plans with) won't have sex with him then he can stay unbanned.

It's sad to see you go. Also just explain to @PLA1092 why she won't have sex with you.
That sounds like getting friend zoned, not ascending. Being just friends with a woman means absolutely nothing imo
Yeah, but I'm so subhuman where girls won't even want to be friends with me.

Also Joseph was a gigachad by the way

It's sad to see you go. Also just explain to @PLA1092 why she won't have sex with you.

Yeah, but I'm so subhuman where girls won't even want to be friends with me.
Girls won’t be friends with me either. I never had a female friend after elementary school. Only friendships I care about are guy friendships anyway. Women are useless as friends because they have nothing in common with you, imo. Only thing they are good for is sex and romantic relationships. If they won’t give you those things, befriending them is meaningless.

Only thing they are good for is sex and romantic relationships. If they won’t give you those things, befriending them is meaningless
Exactly, if she won't give pussy and doesn't want to marry you, why the fuck are you freinds with her lol.

Exactly, if she won't give pussy and doesn't want to marry you, why the fuck are you freinds with her lol.
Agreed. It much is more cucked than female friends. You are an emotional tampon she dumps her baggage to and you get nothing out of it while she goes off to fuck a bunch of guys who don’t give a crap about her