Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Goodbye thread

Villain

Villain

Banned
-
I really dont know how to start my post. Probably there's only 1 or two people who will recognize my username since i dont post a lot and a lot of time pass since I am active on incel discord. I want to take the chance and say goodbye properly for people who I share my time with.

Im sure most of you will ask If I ascended and the answer is no. I recently lost the most important person in my life, my mom. Probably the only woman who will love me as I am. She is so kind and caring. Always giving money to beggars and friends despite having a lot of debt. Until the very end of her breath, she is asking If I eat, if I take a bath, If Im tired. Can't believe someone whos dying's primary concern is another person's well-being. I thought that only happen in drama movies.
I want to pay her back for all the things she done for me but now I can't. Maybe the only thing I can do is to become a better person. Someone who is independent to deal with his own problem and carry his own weight. Because thats what she wanted me to become.

I think leaving this site would probably help me do that. The nihilistic views in this community discourage me from doing anything. As a human we are programmed to chase what seems to be good. We are a goal oriented species thats why like me you guys probably feel sad or guilty from not doing your best in anything you do.
Im not saying I'll probably get the "life" that I want but if chasing that ideal life makes me sleep comfortable at night without any guilt or regret on not taking the chance then i think its a better gamble.

Amor Fati

Last edited:
I really dont know how to start my post. Probably there's only 1 or two people who will recognize my username since i dont post a lot and a lot of time pass since I am active on incel discord. I want to take the chance and say goodbye properly for people who I share my time with.

Im sure most of will think ascended and the answer is no. I recently lost the most important person in my life, my mom. Probably the only woman who will love me as I am. She is so kind and caring. Always giving money to beggars and friends despite having a lot of debt. Until the very end of her breath, she is asking If I eat, if I take a bath, If Im tired. Can't believe someone whos dying's primary concern is another person's well-being. I thought that only happen in drama movies.
I want to pay her back for all the things she done for me but now I can't. Maybe the only thing I can do is to become a better person. Someone who is independent to deal with his own problem and carry his own weight. Because thats what she wanted me to become.

I think leaving this site would probably help me do that. The nihilistic views in this community discourage me from doing anything. As a human we are programmed to chase what seems to be good. We are a goal oriented species thats why like me you guys probably feel sad or guilty from not doing your best in anything you do.
Im not saying I'll probably get the "life" that I want but if chasing that ideal life makes me sleep comfortable at night without any guilt or regret on not taking the chance then i think its a better gamble.

Amor Fati
Good luck brocel.
I hope you make something of yourself.
And, you're right, we need goals and things in life that give us meaning, even as incels.
Goodspeed.

Goodbye brocel wish you luck

Hope everything works out for you

Damn

RIP Momma

I hope you find happiness

I lost someone close to me and I’ve felt and been alone ever since

Damn that is brootal.
Wish you all the best bro, I'm sure your mom wouldn't have wanted to see you rotting on this site anyways.

Goodbye brocel

Im sure most of you will ask If I ascended and the answer is no. I recently lost the most important person in my life, my mom. Probably the only woman who will love me as I am. She is so kind and caring. Always giving money to beggars and friends despite having a lot of debt. Until the very end of her breath, she is asking If I eat, if I take a bath, If Im tired. Can't believe someone whos dying's primary concern is another person's well-being. I thought that only happen in drama movies.

Amor Fati
Being a nihilist and being a good person is not mutually exclusive. I do wish you good luck though it is always sad to read things like that, hope you achieve your goals.

Goodbye old friend, may the force be with you

Good luck brocel! :feelsautistic:

I'm sorry about your mum, it's incredibly tough losing a loved one, especially if that loved one is the only person you have in this cruel world. I wish you all the best. Goodbye and good luck brocel :feelsYall:

See you after 1 year.

Good luck brah!

Good luck irl brocel

pokemon cheering GIF

I respect your choice and hope things work out best for you.

Amor Fati
Our nihlism is from our experiences with women, not life in general. I'm sure you can achieve all your goals, but will a woman still like you unless your goal is to become a millionaire? See you back on here in a few months.

I hope you do well, brocel, take care of yourself and I hope you can at least live with yourself until your last die, but I'd prefer if you ascended.
You are right that this is not the best community to be in for mental health.

All the best brocel, make your momma proud!

Tatakae brocel, tatakae

@erenyeager

See you after 1 year.
:feelshaha: But in all seriousness, your mom died sorry to hear that but your happiness set level will recover to its baseline. It’s called the hedonic treadmill. And You will recover don’t worry.

Last edited:
:feelshaha: But in all seriousness, your mom died sorry to hear that but your happiness set level will recover to its baseline. It’s called the hedonic treadmill. And You will recover don’t worry.
You will never ever trust me recover, if your parents were good with you, never ever you will live a life full of flashbacks, and being alone intensifie the grief 10000%

You will never ever trust me recover, if your parents were good with you, never ever you will live a life full of flashbacks
No such thing, our happiness hovers over a threshold our entire lives. It dips and goes up but it always returns to the threshold.

No such thing, our happiness hovers over a threshold our entire lives. It dips and goes up but it always returns to the threshold.
Your parents are alive?

I didnt know you but i feel your pain. Sorry about your mom. Goodluck in life.

Your parents are alive?
Doesent matter. If they die your happiness will decrease but it’s not forever. It will balance out. You can’t forecast how you feel in the future like an emotional meteorologist. It won’t work

You will never ever trust me recover, if your parents were good with you, never ever you will live a life full of flashbacks, and being alone intensifie the grief 10000%
Yeah i agree, my mom died 6 years ago, im not the same person anymore and i will never be, losing a family member leaves you with a hole in your personality from which you cant recover.

Doesent matter. If they die your happiness will decrease but it’s not forever. It will balance out. You can’t forecast how you feel in the future like an emotional meteorologist. It won’t work
Cope a part of you dies it's exactly like balding a part of you dies...