Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goodbye South East Asia... Hello Afrika

don't wanna get aids tbh

Can´t imagine myself going there tbh..
I´d much rather stay single and LDAR instead of that.
going to Asian countries would be difficult enough for me, cause Im attracted towards my own race

Fair amounts of women are going to various African countries every year to get fucked by younger men, this is just introducing some gender variety into the sex tourism industry there. I wonder what feminists think of this kind of gender equality and breaking of invisible barriers:waitwhat:?

I can’t be too mad I suppose.

Nah no way this will happen for several reasons.

1. SEA women are slim, short, petite, and have nice skin. Black women don't have those qualities.
2. SEA men are weak cucks and lack T. OTOH even your average 5'7 malnourished BBC from Africa is athletic enough to knock out a 6ft+ white dude.
3. Blacks are highly aggressive. They won't put up with being cucked.
4. AIDS risk.
5. Whites themselves are submissive to blacks and view themselves as being cucks to blacks. OTOH they view themselves as clearly being above SEAs.

1. SEA women are slim, short, petite, and have nice skin. Black women don't have those qualities.
2. SEA men are weak cucks and lack T. OTOH even your average 5'7 malnourished BBC from Africa is athletic enough to knock out a 6ft+ white dude.
4. AIDS risk.
5. Whites themselves are submissive to blacks and view themselves as being cucks to blacks. OTOH they view themselves as clearly being above SEAs.
them niggers are gonna beat ur ass for stealing their sheboons

Yeah read the comments on that post. Average black dude is r/AznIdentity level of pissed off at whites despite 1% of the cuckery AND while r/AznIdentity are high-inhib cucks IRL blacks would actively kill whites in broad daylight without thinking of the consequences. Blacks can't be cucked.

yh maybe if u wanna get beheaded because some local warlord believes eating your brain will increase his penis by 0.01centimeter.

Fair amounts of women are going to various African countries every year to get fucked by younger men, this is just introducing some gender variety into the sex tourism industry there. I wonder what feminists think of this kind of gender equality and breaking of invisible barriers:waitwhat:?
Mostly older or ugly women tho

4. AIDS risk.
This is cope, I worked with African people before, they are nice

Yeah read the comments on that post. Average black dude is r/AznIdentity level of pissed off at whites despite 1% of the cuckery AND while r/AznIdentity are high-inhib cucks IRL blacks would actively kill whites in broad daylight without thinking of the consequences. Blacks can't be cucked.
But look at the video, white guy just smack that ass and the black guys were laughing

They would probably beat me to death if I wanted to ascend there

Mostly older or ugly women tho
Same for their male counterparts tbh, for every guy like the ones in the video there's 5-10 pot-bellied Gen Xers desperately trying to convince that the women are sleeping with them because they are genuinely attracted to them and not for their money and the possibility of getting a green card:feelsjuice:.

But look at the video, white guy just smack that ass and the black guys were laughing
Blackcels are probably the ones seething online (same as incels of any race would seethe about that) while the guys in the video laughing are probably sexhavers who know they don't need to seethe about those passport bros. 15% of Ugandan men get laid before the age of 15. If you started getting laid in your mid-teens and had a decade of getting laid behind you already in your 20s, you also wouldn't give a shit about foreigners coming to your country to get laid like you do regularly:feelsthink:.

Blackcels are probably the ones seething online (same as incels of any race would seethe about that) while the guys in the video laughing are probably sexhavers who know they don't need to seethe about those passport bros. 15% of Ugandan men get laid before the age of 15. If you started getting laid in your mid-teens and had a decade of getting laid behind you already in your 20s, you also wouldn't give a shit about foreigners coming to your country to get laid like you do regularly:feelsthink:.

Cant get more pathetic than this JFL

Boyo's shamelessly inheritancemaxxing and doesn't give a fuck about who sees that:feelshehe::feelshmm:.

I also thought of a joke about how this shows that personality matters and that not having any teeth only makes it shine stronger when she smiles, but that was cringe even for me:feelskek:.

Imagine wanting aids and fucking literally guys without hair kys op

I wouldn't mind fucking a nigrette.
I love their buxom, voluptuous brown bodies. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

As they have every right to be pissed. They should be fucking furious, all men toward all race-traitors. Now if only Asian men possessed this vigor in them

Every retard fantasizes about black men actually giving a shit about dudes getting black women. Most black men couldn't possibly give less of fuck. Niggas always projecting their racial hate.

Boyo's shamelessly inheritancemaxxing and doesn't give a fuck about who sees that:feelshehe::feelshmm:.

I also thought of a joke about how this shows that personality matters and that not having any teeth only makes it shine stronger when she smiles, but that was cringe even for me:feelskek:.
Cope some do it for free

Cope some do it for free
Well, you'll find gerontophiles in any population I guess:feelshmm:. Those boyos also have it much better than the ones doing it just for money, they are actually attracted to those chicks and can expect some inheritance anyway as well:feelshaha::feelsthink:.

those boys won't even pass as 5/10 in the west lmao