Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goodbye incels and lookism

shadowninya

shadowninya

Banned
-
Im removing both of these sites from my bookmark bar and hopefully never coming back again. Ive come to the realization that browsing lookism and incels  and obsessing over looks theory isnt good for my me and its not right. I probably spend at least an hour every day looking into the mirror, talking selfies and videos to analyze every inch of my face. This is really really really really bad because im starting to develop bdd and im wasting time and stressing over something I cant change.

It was fun but its time for me to move on, the truth is I cant change my face it is what it is and its time for me to accept that and move on.

I dont get why people make these "hey guys I hardly post but I'm leaving" threads.

Nobody cares bro just go and get on with your life. Its the right decision. This forum makes it too easy to obsess and let your life slipe away.

If you just keep a level head this forum is a prrtty nice place to vent.

your fault if you buy the crap that there is here, focus on the good things instead

nausea said:
your fault if you buy the crap that there is here, focus on the good things instead

Bicboi said:
I dont get why people make these "hey guys I hardly post but I'm leaving" threads.

Nobody cares bro just go and get on with your life.  Its the right decision.  This forum makes it too easy to obsess and let your life slipe away.

well in case anyone is wondering, they can just go to your post history and see that you took the blue pill and went back into the dream world.

bye bye. do let the door hit you on your way out

Goodbye Cassidy Campbell.

Yeah, please go. If you have BDD, please go right now. This is a site for INCELS, not for people who have a few insecurities, like most people do.

Its better to leave, but you can change youre face with ps.
I have serious the same problem, im stressing like hell.
Im mad because i dont have a gf yet i dont ask anyone out.
I know they will reject me.

This place is toxic tbh but im addicted to it.

These types of post sure are popular

I find these forums pretty entertaining actually

Am I the only one here who spends a lot of time here but does not look in the mirror for hours?

If you truly are ugly, women will drive you back here, dot worry boyo just because you want to ignore lookism doesn't mean it doesn't exist

iiiTeMpeR said:
If you truly are ugly, women will drive you back here, dot worry boyo just because you want to ignore lookism doesn't mean it doesn't exist

normiesgunnurm said:
I find these forums pretty entertaining actually
same. idk about all of the "this site is making me lose my mind" stuff. it just makes me laugh and more aware of what is going on around me.

uglylifematters said:
same. idk about all of the "this site is making me lose my mind" stuff. it just makes me laugh and more aware of what is going on around me.

It will deteriorate your mind if you spend as much time on here as I do.

Kointo said:
It will deteriorate your mind if you spend as much time on here as I do.

how long are you on here?

uglylifematters said:

2 weeks, 3 days, 16 hours.

You've only been on for 1 day, 7 hours.

Kointo said:
uglylifematters said:
2 weeks, 3 days, 16 hours.
You've only been on for 1 day, 7 hours.
its more like 4 days because i had another account that i can't log into now, but i logged like 2 or 3 days. even now though i am only on here for like 2 or three hours at a time because i spend most of my free time gaming.

uglylifematters said:
i spend most of my free time gaming.

I used to do this, but this site is addicting.