Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Goodbye guys :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Gonna play fifa for a bit so won't be on here for a couple hrs.

In a bit, my gs.

see you in 2 hours

Hope you ascend

See you on the other side.

See you on ultimate team

Fifa :lul:
Make sure you buy them player card packs goy

You should make another thread larping as smegma :feelsPop::feelsPop:

why don't you play pes?
Dunno. Is it good? If so, I'll get it next year.

What I do when I play FIFA is roleplay that I'm a real manager and play football more realistically so if I can do that better with pes then I'll get it.

Dunno. Is it good? If so, I'll get it next year.

What I do when I play FIFA is roleplay that I'm a real manager and play football more realistically so if I can do that better with pes then I'll get it.
I used to like editing the players from SA to skilled subhumans and doing unfair matches with chads from europe

I used to like editing the players from SA to skilled subhumans and doing unfair matches with chads from europe
Jfl I do similar things where I make a team full of incels like modric and ozil and then team with ppl like pique and ronaldo

Jfl I do similar things where I make a team full of incels like modric and ozil and then team with ppl like pique and ronaldo
lifefuel winning the championship full of advanced bots and seeing my subhumans happy celebrating u.u

see ya in another lfe