Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Goodbye cruel world

forteanSocietySpy

forteanSocietySpy

Recruit
★★
I'm buying some helium balloons in 2 weeks and making my exit from this world. I'm tired of the lonliness, stress and meaningless of it all. I was born to fail. I will no long allow myself to go through all this humiliation.

Is there anything better than helium (except guns)?

Coping is based
Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE

I'm tired of coping. Tired of getting my ass kicked, getting hope then getting my ass kicked over and over again. I have no future. Just more lonliness. More isolation. More humiliation. More insults.

I've been in a deep sleep before. I imagine death will be similar. No pain. No struggle. No complaints. No past trauma.

I had better do it while I'm still determined. I failed at it before and I regret it. Everything that I predicted would happen, happened.

I tried distracting myself with entertainments and the internet. But it was all a lie. Running from the truth didnt help me.

I wont fail this time nor will I listen to the lies by psychologists and psychiatrists and counsellors. They lied to me.

Time for a system shutdown. For good.

What's with all the helium talk over the past few weeks on this forum?

Rip if you really go through with it

Don't do it nigger
Lewd Raiko Strip

What's with all the helium talk over the past few weeks on this forum?

Rip if you really go through with it
Helium prevents the body's natural panic response. So you just pass out in under 15 minutes and die without the struggle.

I'm buying some helium balloons in 2 weeks and making my exit from this world. I'm tired of the lonliness, stress and meaningless of it all. I was born to fail. I will no long allow myself to go through all this humiliation.

totally not a larp

Don’t kill yourself, man.

Is anyone gonna tell OP his method is retarded? Helium balloons? Don't you need a 100 percent tank?

You need to believe in something inside yourself

They put some oxygen in helium tanks these days, you'll just wake up later

This whole forum is just one giant trauma-dumpster. A heap of resentment, pity, sympathy, and indulgent sorrow.

dont kys, try some galaxy gas first

yeah. it's called coping until you die of natural causes.
you will run out of copes before that. This is probably my biggest fear along with agepill. You lose interest in everything, the things that once brought you joy won’t work anymore.

Go ER first, ought as well do it if you’re gonna rope JFL

Last edited:
Another GrAY who thinks this is a suicide forum

Another GrAY who thinks this is a suicide forum
Dude, I think a lot of them are some kind of infiltrators, trolls, troons, IT, Feds, etc. or something along the lines who are here to try & push others to rope

Fucking sick world

Some helium balloons aren't enough to kill you. How do you even plan to set it up? Risking living with brain damage if things go wrong.

They put some oxygen in helium tanks these days, you'll just wake up later
Fuuu. Thats brutal. That was going to be my method of choice. Guess i have to continue this forsaken incel existence now..

Why does every dumbass who wants to rope assumes helium will work? Do you not know how to Google? Have you not heard of fentanyl?
Besides don't do it, maybe we can be friends. Always wanted to hang out with incel friend but I am very autistic.

Don’t muurdor yourself yet grEY, post some more

Dude, I think a lot of them are some kind of infiltrators, trolls, troons, IT, Feds, etc. or something along the lines who are here to try & push others to rope

Fucking sick world
Yeah, thats what I was thinking too.