Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Goodbye/Ban request

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
Requested Ban
Every time I talk to a girl and think she likes me, she always ends up eventually whoring herself out to tall fucking chad and ignoring me. This happens every fucking time. Why can’t I be good enough for even these fucking retarded, nasty whores who have double digit bodycounts by age 16 (not even kidding, this shit is fucking unreal). I try my best to be funny, confident and to dress well, but even at my best I will never compare to fucking chad. I just don’t have it. I never fucking will. I don’t know what to do. The same thing happens every goddamned time. I thought the feeling would become gradually lessened, but it hurts more and more each time. I feel fucking worse and worse, to the point where I am unable to eat or sleep. Life is fucking hell. Sorry that I have made posts in the past announcing my goodbye to the forum. This time I mean it. I am giving things six months to improve, and if they do not by then I will rope alone in my room. You lads are great, I’ll miss some of you despite my short stay on this site :feelsYall:

ive been on this forum for a day, but add me on disc or something bro srs. i want to help u out with gymcelling and some other shit

since ur talking about self improvement

See you man I hope u do well but pls don't rope I know life is unfair but it's not worth it man

Farewell for now.

I'll crypto-max.

rip. but i have a feeling you're gonna get withdrawals and make a new account in a few days :feelsokman:

And nothing of value was lost

I don’t know why retards ask for a ban, just don‘t log in

Every time I talk to a girl and think she likes me, she always ends up eventually whoring herself out to tall fucking chad and ignoring me. This happens every fucking time. Why can’t I be good enough for even these fucking retarded, nasty whores who have double digit bodycounts by age 16 (not even kidding, this shit is fucking unreal). I try my best to be funny, confident and to dress well, but even at my best I will never compare to fucking chad. I just don’t have it. I never fucking will. I don’t know what to do. The same thing happens every goddamned time. I thought the feeling would become gradually lessened, but it hurts more and more each time. I feel fucking worse and worse, to the point where I am unable to eat or sleep. Life is fucking hell. Sorry that I have made posts in the past announcing my goodbye to the forum. This time I mean it. I am giving things six months to improve, and if they do not by then I will rope alone in my room. You lads are great, I’ll miss some of you despite my short stay on this site :feelsYall:
What a faggot liar, requested perm bans should be irreversible

Imagine roping because women don’t love you.

Do a live stream of yourself roping(in minecraft)

It wouldn’t be interesting, just another faggot roping in his room
Wait a second. You requested ban and then came back to this forum again, fucking pathetic slug:feelsUgh: