Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Good video by incel tv on the dating market

it was already over for normies anyways

There is no market when there is no demand.

That thumbnail is perfect jfl

It was only recently that I discovered Incel TV had rebranded his image to appeal to a broader audience rather than just inkwells, and I can't blame him tbh. 30k views in 6 days is quite good for this niche of content.
That thumbnail is perfect jfl
Here's the weebshit version

Last edited:
I always tune in on Friday, because it's not like I have a girlfriend to do shit with.

I liked his newest video posted this Wednesday. It was early because, you know, valentines day, and everybody is in love, except incels. The topics were that and the other half of the video was on motivation.

I'm wondering how ITV stays on the grind while wage slaving. He's stated he doesn't do it for validation like how he did in 2018, and I can believe that. The money isn't there for blackpill content, so deductively it has to be because of a passion to let men know how bad it is. The greatest creators are passionate and it's a common element anywhere not just in blackpill communities. FACEandLMS stated too that he was creating from that same passion.

I also wonder greatly how much longer will he produce videos for? Every cope has its end, and soon ITV will have given his advice an opinions on all topics and what's left will simply be news or events.

Blackpill and inceldom are so old that if you sift through decade-old archives, you'll find the same material written by the incels before us, and arguably better written and better realized.

I always tune in on Friday, because it's not like I have a girlfriend to do shit with.

I liked his newest video posted this Wednesday. It was early because, you know, valentines day, and everybody is in love, except incels. The topics were that and the other half of the video was on motivation.

I'm wondering how ITV stays on the grind while wage slaving. He's stated he doesn't do it for validation like how he did in 2018, and I can believe that. The money isn't there for blackpill content, so deductively it has to be because of a passion to let men know how bad it is. The greatest creators are passionate and it's a common element anywhere not just in blackpill communities. FACEandLMS stated too that he was creating from that same passion.

I also wonder greatly how much longer will he produce videos for? Every cope has its end, and soon ITV will have given his advice an opinions on all topics and what's left will simply be news or events.

Blackpill and inceldom are so old that if you sift through decade-old archives, you'll find the same material written by the incels before us, and arguably better written and better realized.
He's probably doing it for social validation as well. He doesn't seem to have any friends or social contact outside of YouTube and discord and humans naturally desire to socialize. I doubt he'll stop unless he ropes or "ascends."

we need to put foids in cages as fast as possible

Incel TV had rebranded his image to appeal to a broader audience rather than just inkwells, and I definitely can't blame him. 30k views in 6 days is quite good for this niche of content.
I don't think so. His style has changed from his older videos, but ITV knows that this content is for a dedicated and small group of people. Looksmax has barely over 30 000 members, this forum has around 2/3rds that. I'd bet a significant proportion of ITV's viewers are a readership shared between both Looksmax and Incels.

He's probably doing it for social validation as well. He doesn't seem to have any friends or social contact outside of YouTube and discord and humans naturally desire to socialize. I doubt he'll stop unless he ropes or "ascends."
He addressed that in some video he produced in 2023. In fact, he quite correctly professed that "YouTube Valdiation is not real validation". I think it was his video on...It was his video this year on MittenSquad's fatal self-destruction.

When you're a true blackpiller, normies are tiring to talk to. Discord offers a platform for more kindred incels to cope together. ITV and FACEandLMS are not from Gen Z like you or me and they have a discord server where only vetted incels are allowed to connected with them. FACEandLMS was on this web forum until early 2021 and the final threads he made were his frustrations with this forum and the new generation of self-proclaimed incels.

Bellow is that thread.

ITV has the looks dogma, and believes that validation only actually comes from looks and other source's are unnatural and fraudulent. With it, there's no motivation; you already know the conclusion of a social outing.

@Fat Link why is FACEandLMS's account here treated specially? It is not possible to tag him, futile or not. Is this a attribute of accounts registered early in the life of this forum?

I don't think so. His style has changed from his older videos, but ITV knows that this content is for a dedicated and small group of people. Looksmax has barely over 30 000 members, this forum has around 2/3rds that. I'd bet a significant proportion of ITV's viewers are a readership shared between both Looksmax and Incels.

He addressed that in some video he produced in 2023. In fact, he quite correctly professed that "YouTube Valdiation is not real validation". I think it was his video on...It was his video this year on MittenSquad's fatal self-destruction.

When you're a true blackpiller, normies are tiring to talk to. Discord offers a platform for more kindred incels to cope together. ITV and FACEandLMS are not from Gen Z like you or me and they have a discord server where only vetted incels are allowed to connected with them. FACEandLMS was on this web forum until early 2021 and the final threads he made were his frustrations with this forum and the new generation of self-proclaimed incels.

Bellow is that thread.

ITV has the looks dogma, and believes that validation only actually comes from looks and other source's are unnatural and fraudulent. With it, there's no motivation; you already know the conclusion of a social outing.

@Fat Link why is FACEandLMS's account here treated specially? It is not possible to tag him, futile or not. Is this an attribute of accounts registered early in the life of this forum?
You’ll have to ask @Master that question and he might not even know.

Perhaps if there’s been anything special done to his account Serge may have done it but it’s probably just a glitch TBH.

I don't even think the majority of his audience are incels or looksmaxxers. Neither communities are big enough to sustain the amount of views that he gets. The majority of the people watching are MGTOWs, redpillers, and psuedo blackpilled normies who consume manosphere content. Yes, there are incels who watch him, but anyone who thinks the people in the comment section are automatically one of us are fools.

Last edited:
The majority of the people watching are MGTOWs, redpillers, and psuedo blackpilled normies who consume manosphere content. Yes, there are incels who watch him, but anyone who thinks the people in the comment section are automatically one of us are fools.
True. I hadn't considered the MSTOW viewers.

You read YouTube comments? I glance. One bluepilled utterance of the words personality, confidence, or money and I go do something else and something else that's more productive that looking for something unique in there.

True. I hadn't considered the MSTOW viewers.

You read YouTube comments? I glance. One bluepilled utterance of the words personality, confidence, or money and I go do something else and something else that's more productive that looking for something unique in there.
Sometimes. just out of curiosity. If I'm on the normie/e celeb side of YouTube, which is where the few YouTubers I actually watch and enjoy are, then I won't even bother for my brain cells' sake. But yeah, reading the comments is a waste of time in general because a lot of people say a lot of the same things. Bluepilled rhetoric, ebonics, and non sentient zoomerspeak is littered everywhere you go now. Better to save yourself the headache.

Last edited:
He released one on Valentine's lmao
He's been spoiling us lately

He rarely misses. He's truly one of the greats

Bluepilled rhetoric, ebonics, and non sentient zoomerspeak is littered everywhere you go now. Better to save yourself the headache.
:feelskek: :feelskek:
"ebonics"
"Non sentient zoomerspeak"
Blud really said "non sentient" insert skull emoji

:feelskek: :feelskek:
"ebonics"
"Non sentient zoomerspeak"
Blud really said "non sentient" insert skull emoji
lol if you ask me, that word could sum up the entire generation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2