Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good tasting low calory drink no sugar, alc or caffeine.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★

Unicorn piss?

I usually drink ayran. But my mixer is broken and I need sth different tbh.

Last edited:
Most drinks you want sadly enough have caffeine, energy drinks are good to suppress calories.

i just drink watER
To make it better, drink filtered water. Better yet, put that shit in the fridge, and use lots of ice. That way it sorta feels like drinking a fountain soda from a restaurant.

SeltzER, it tastes really good and it makes you burp a lot and if you’re immature and find it funny like me, that’s great

Found Rooibos tea. Anyone tried it?

Green tea is low caffeine.

To make it better, drink filtered water. Better yet, put that shit in the fridge, and use lots of ice. That way it sorta feels like drinking a fountain soda from a restaurant.

This is the best advice. I always put bottled water in the freezer and it tastes the best afterward.

I drink La Croix, I like it a lot. I go through two cans a day, it's flavored sparkling water and it's good for you. :feelsokman:

Unicorn piss?

I usually drink ayran. But my mixer is broken and I need sth different tbh.
You can buy diet coca cola without caffeine.

Most drinks you want sadly enough have caffeine, energy drinks are good to suppress calories.
energy drinks give u energy via sugar as in calories JFL

Tea. I'm sugar addicted but thx god I'm skinny and suicidal (170/50) so I don't care that I will turn to fatty or die of diabetes.
You can buy diet coca cola without caffeine.
Tastes like shit.

why do u not want caffeine particularly if u want to lose weight

that said 7up zero and Decaf Nespresso are about as good as u will get

thankfully i have a negligible appetite so i drink sugary caffeinated chit all day long, eat 2 semi-large meals per day and stay 150 - 155 pounds.