Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Good song

sound like smth limp bizkit would make

Bookmarked, will watch later.

Upskirt on hairy French woman​

Clipped by goldenshowers​

I do not condone the extremely questionable content that the viewers clip :feelsbaton:

Upskirt on hairy French woman​

Clipped by goldenshowers​

He’s at a Trump rally rn trolling and blatantly making fun of politicsfags

Sounds based, fuck magasharts.
Arguing over and basing your personality on which political side you support more has always been ridiculous to me. None of this actually matters irl unless you already hold an amount of authority or influence in society.

Any normie who genuinely thinks their political opinion matters in the long run or has any influence over the direction that zog ultimately decides the country is to go is even dumber than I am.

Arguing over and basing your personality on which political side you support more has always been ridiculous to me. None of this actually matters irl unless you already hold an amount of authority or influence in society.
I agree. If you're not engaging in active political action and your entire existence is merely being a passive mouthpiece that moralizes everything, and all you do is espouse whatever popular truism of the year is, it's beyond pointless. But now, I've got to contradict myself.
Any normie who genuinely thinks their political opinion matters in the long run or has any influence over the direction that zog ultimately decides the country is to go is even dumber than I am.
This encapsulates the essence of contemporary American politics. On one hand, you have the MAGAsharts who detest ((hollywood), rich people, degeneration, corruption, and the elite. Yet seem to paradoxically believe that electing a billionaire from the entertainment industry–-who provides tax breaks to the wealthy, associates with the elite, and clandestinely pays off strippers behind his wife's back–-will solve these issues. JUST BECAUSE HE SAYS SO

On the flip side................... I mean does it really need any expounding upon? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: This shit is such a joke.

I'm at a point where I believe that if you participate in American politics or any democracy, you're just a fucking rube.

I agree. If you're not engaging in active political action and your entire existence is merely being a passive mouthpiece that moralizes everything, and all you do is espouse whatever popular truism of the year is, it's beyond pointless. But now, I've got to contradict myself.
Well said and high IQ. It becomes even more glaringly apparent that the average person's vote really is meaningless when you consider that, barring normies who are actually knowledgeable, the majority of them are more likely to fall for false or unrealistic promises that will never come true.
This encapsulates the essence of contemporary American politics. On one hand, you have the MAGAsharts who detest ((hollywood), rich people, degeneration, corruption, and the elite.
Cognitve dissoance in both political advocates/commentators and the people who support them has become so glaring that discussing it feels as obvious as telling you "the sky is blue". Like, Stormcucks and rightists in general will cry about how the white race is being deliberately eliminated, only to book a one-way flight to Bangkok or Pattaya to fuck noodlewhores because their own race of women, who they so valiantly wish to protect and put on a pedestal, amusingly enough, doesn't even want them.

Regardless of their political affiliation, libtards and cuckservatives are all the same in that none of them practice what they preach. But to give them a little flack, the same also goes for any other group of people, even us, because self-contradiction is just part of human nature at the end of the day, I guess.
Yet seem to paradoxically believe that electing a billionaire from the entertainment industry–-who provides tax breaks to the wealthy, associates with the elite, and clandestinely pays off strippers behind his wife's back–-will solve these issues. JUST BECAUSE HE SAYS SO

On the flip side................... I mean does it really need any expounding upon? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: This shit is such a joke.
This may sound hypocrital of me in a way, but I think Trump is based simply because the things that he says and does makes normies seethe with all of their might. That man provided both us and the media with more content than every other president in the world combined. I'm not trying to make excuses for his jewish tactics, but every president has wealthy backers and mazelike ties with the elite. At least Trump was content king tbh. Biden is complete and utter nontent.
I'm at a point where I believe that if you participate in American politics or any democracy, you're just a fucking rube.
Had to look that one up. I've never heard that word in my life...

Last edited:
It becomes even more glaringly apparent that the average person's really is meaningless when you consider that, barring normies who are actually knowledgeable, the majority of them are more likely to fall for false or unrealistic promises that will never come true.
Politics can be surmised as a series of unrealistic promises, overshadowing everything that is important. Ultimately relegating itself to mere footnotes at the end. I think that knowledgeable people tend to get too caught up in passive idealistic theory as opposed to utilitarian coercion. They often deter to argumentation because they cannot impose their will onto others otherwise, while the ignoramus' do the opposite. This in tandem with democracy is always a recipe for disaster, where being assertive and in the majority is what it takes to win. But the ignorants (the majority) always gravitate to superficial populism and positivist rhetoric: unrealistic promises.
Cognitve dissoance in both political advocates/commentators and the people who support them has become so glaring that discussing it feels as obvious as telling you "the sky is blue". Like, Stormcucks and rightists in general will cry about how the white race is being deliberately eliminated, only to book a one-way flight to Bangkok or Pattaya to fuck noodlewhores because their own race of women, amusingly enough, doesn't even want them. Regardless of their political affiliation, libtards and cuckservatives share one trait: none of them practice what they preach.
This is true. Normies generally are befitted for mere political aestheticism. Adhering to axiomatic political values and principles no matter how hard they contradict one's biological urges, as a normie, is downright impossible. If you don't practice what you preach then eventually there's going to be a disconnect between your emotions and your pseudo political values. Which explains these propensities.
This may sound hypocrital of me in a way, but I think Trump is based simply because the things that he says and does makes normies seethe with all of their might. That man provided both us and the media with more content than every other president in the world combined. I'm not trying to make excuses for his jewish tactics, but every president has wealthy backers and mazelike ties with the elite. Trump was content king tbh. Biden is complete and utter nontent.
You do make a point. If I'm going to have a ZOGGED president at least make him scintillating and humorous. On the flip side, I do enjoy the whiplash of cuckservatives seething every once in a while. But it's getting horrifically monotonous and is making me tired. Which is why Drumpf needs to win so I can bask in the seething liberal ambiance for a change.