Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Good question actually. But of course they just downvote him because they have no arguments

engaging in discussion isn't what's inceltear for their main occupation is calling inker bad, inker hater (me) good

They never post something about manletism and chad only stuff but i dont care
The real core of inceldom is ignored the focus only on schizo hate threads

Cucktears is unironically our greatest ally.

engaging in meaningful discussion isn't what's inceltear is for, their main occupation is calling inker bad, inker hater (me) good

Cucktears is unironically our greatest ally.

Probably true. I once heard the quote "The bible, when properly read, is the greatest source of atheism". Can also be applied to Cucktear and the Blackpill.

engaging in discussion isn't what's inceltear for their main occupation is
*getting their pedophile tranny admins get involved in pedophile accusations and get stucked in long trials so other admins, possibly ugly fat ass lesbian catmoms, can keep getting ridiculed by normal people, even us subhumans.

Probably true. I once heard the quote "The bible, when properly read, is the greatest source of atheism". Can also be applied to Cucktear and the Blackpill.
They don't realize that by obsessively screenshotting the shit here and posting it on reddit, all while not offering any real counter-arguments besides "misogyny bad", they are literally actively helping the spread of incel/blackpill ideas.
Literally no one would give a shit about this place or incels in general if it weren't for them. Idiots.

They don't realize that by obsessively screenshotting the shit here and posting it on reddit, all while not offering any real counter-arguments besides "misogyny bad", they are literally actively helping the spread of incel/blackpill ideas.
Literally no one would give a shit about this place or incels in general if it weren't for them. Idiots.
People will give a shit because of violence and say we are all violent because of a few attacks still tho.

Because core incel beliefs are irrefutable