Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Good personality

jddi7smi

jddi7smi

foidxtermination officER
★★★★★
Women loves to shame a group of men for their lact of romantic life although the reason for it was things out of their control they always give me personality argument whenever I argue with them u know good it's not about personality nor it was ever about it women date abusive rude men all the time cause they view them as attractive and this ain't me who saying this it's women who say that being nice is (way unattractive) from a bunch of females on tik tok I read tons of posts abt fems talking abt how how they rejected men who did have a 10/10 personality cause they are not physically attracted to em they would give u the crap abt (not entitled) no one saying it's entitlement but what we are saying is why being nice is considered to be unattractive /boring these days why it doesn't get u anywhere some foids will also give u the crap abt oh they faken it even if we considered that this guy is faken his nice personality in order to know that she have to get along with him a little while they reject at first sight how could she possibly know that this guy is faken his personality Women have made themselves to the point where every thing of their life revolves around sex They can't get out of this nor does they want that's why they always bring up the u have never been with a woman argument whenever u argue with the feminism bullshit

Last edited:
Whores definitely falls in love with guys faceonality lol

woman love the bad guy when hes attractive that is

thug chad > regular chad

This thread definitely popped up unexpectedly
Users who are viewing this thread
@Therapywasaaste
@DenHaag
@cripplecel
... and 2 more.
Total: 20 (Incels: 6, Bluepillers: 14

Bluepillers: 14 can't reply sad

@LeFrenchCel limited who can view his profile I can't find out if he is watching this thread or no

And yes, personality doesn't matter at all.

Yeah bc normies are just bluepilled retards
That argument is the most common used and it piss me off how foids and non incel men always use it this argument is the absolute horseshit

That argument is the most common used and it piss me off how foids and non incel men always use it this argument is the absolute horseshit
They don't want to admit that the blackpill, and instead just repeat fucking lies like if they were trying to virtue signalling.

They don't want to admit that the blackpill, and instead just repeat fucking lies like if they were trying to virtue signalling.
True they will die on that argument rather than admitting the truth the truth is that personality ain't shit nice guys are actually seen as boring friendzoned comfort emotional support pet who just if happend if and the nice guy did managed to talk to get with a slut he will be an emotional support pet to the foid while she get fucked at night from a Chad lol personality

Last edited:
New Users who are viewing this thread
@Tempus Edax Rerum
@JordanQP
@totenss39
@runforrest
@GeckoBus

Last edited:
True they will die on that argument rather than admitting the truth the truth is that personality ain't shit nice guys are actually seen as boring friendzoned comfort emotional support pet who just if happend he will be an emotional support per to a foid while she get fucked at night from a Chad lol personality
:yes: