Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good personality debunked (again): working in a supermax prison

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I work at a super max prison in one of the top murder capitals in America. I would say which one but don’t want to dox myself too bad. We are segregated by floors, pretty simple concept, the worse your offense and the more crimes you’ve done the higher up. I have the privilege on being on the highest floor, the super max level. I don’t see anybody who isn’t either a mass murderer, gang member, drug kingpin, serial rapist, etc.
It is a pretty strange experience. These guys tend to come from poverty. They tend to be not so particularly intelligent; most don’t even have a high school diploma, and struggle getting a GED. They are often impulsive, and borderline childish..their idea of an insult, as a grown man, is often along the lines of “goofy ass”. These guys are killers, and yet whine to me all the time about incredibly minor useless complaints… how their food was particularly unpleasant, their free medical care wasn’t top notch, or how their tablet died and they want to watch marvel movies and how their mattress isn’t soft enough.
So basically, they fall into every single personification of a “bad personality. “ Childish, selfish, impulsive, liars, literal mass murderers, not particularly intelligent, no plans for the future, and most of all, EXTREMELY ENTITLED to unheard of proportions. These guys are in a literal maximum prison and complain their mattresses aren’t soft enough and how their cell isn’t close enough to the TVs and they can’t hear it from their cells. They surely are lonely virgins then, like most law abiding college guys are now right? I mean, according to surveys and statistics, a staggering portion of driven, forward thinking, good guys studying for a bright future are rotting virgins.

Wrong. The thing is, Whenever they have a visitor they fill out a visitor request sheet and hand it to us, and then we file it.

It is a very very regular occurrence for an inmate to hand me multiple sheets in a week all for multiple different females. They even schedule them an hour apart some times to make sure the two females don’t run into each other and don’t find out about each other. I sit there and watch them take video call to video call back to back with different females in a row.

[UWSL]It’s just pretty surreal to think the absolute embodiment of bad personalities guys according to IT/normalfag logic have multiple, multiple girlfriends and have multiple children between said girlfriends.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Don’t ever for a second listen to the garbage foids and normalfags spew to you. Humanity is utter garbage and rewards only good genetics on one side, and on the other negative dark triad traits.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]These guys can’t even leave their cell to shower without two officers by them and being completely handcuffed, and they still have multiple loving girlfriends and children. Let that sink in for a moment when IT tells you you are alone for being a bad person. These are often not elaborate, higher cause mastermind criminals either. Just impulsive low IQ individuals who decided to kill, rape or rob at gun point just because. [/UWSL]

Last edited:
they did a study that shows men who are criminals are way less likely to be virgin while people with no criminal record are way more likely to be virgin

:lul::lul::lul: we get no pussy because of our "personality" while foids fuck literal pedophiles and serial killers

Larp. Supermax prisons don't have video chat. I know because I used to work at ADX Florence.

財富權力全是屁
外貌才是真理

Extremely high IQ thread, deserves to be pinned. I've hear how common it is for insanely fucked up criminals to seduce foid guards. Hybristophilia is real.

Larp. Supermax prisons don't have video chat. I know because I used to work at ADX Florence.
As I said, they categorize it based off floors. We have both Supermax floors as well as just maximum security.

Extremely high IQ thread, deserves to be pinned. I've hear how common it is for insanely fucked up criminals to seduce foid guards. Hybristophilia is real.
It goes both ways. We have had female guards fuck chad inmates and vice versa.

It goes both ways. We have had female guards fuck chad inmates and vice versa.
A guy who beats women to death can get laid before any of us. Meanwhile soys declare we are the real threat. :dafuckfeels:

A guy who beats women to death can get laid before any of us. Meanwhile soys declare we are the real threat. :dafuckfeels:
These female guards fuck these inmates and regularly smuggle in phones and drugs, risking felonies and long hard time all for the sake of chad.

Female law enforcement is an utter joke and the biggest reason corruption is at an all time high in all facets.

Whenever there’s drugs on a floor and it’s mostly female staff we all just shrug our shoulders and pretend we don’t see the connection.

Dark triad is law

"good personality" = NT

Ergo, criminals have good personalities, since they have good "street smarts" or social intuition

"good personality" = NT

Ergo, criminals have good personalities, since they have good "street smarts" or social intuition
Is it really that smart to cpmmit a crime and get yourself thrown in jail.

Most people here, wouldn't go ER in minecraft and go to jail.

So that means 1 of 2 things.

1. We are being stupid
2. We are being smart and jail aint worth it

I think the latter is right, but maybe an argument exists for the former?

I work at a super max prison in one of the top murder capitals in America. I would say which one but don’t want to dox myself too bad. We are segregated by floors, pretty simple concept, the worse your offense and the more crimes you’ve done the higher up. I have the privilege on being on the highest floor, the super max level. I don’t see anybody who isn’t either a mass murderer, gang member, drug kingpin, serial rapist, etc.
It is a pretty strange experience. These guys tend to come from poverty. They tend to be not so particularly intelligent; most don’t even have a high school diploma, and struggle getting a GED. They are often impulsive, and borderline childish..their idea of an insult, as a grown man, is often along the lines of “goofy ass”. These guys are killers, and yet whine to me all the time about incredibly minor useless complaints… how their food was particularly unpleasant, their free medical care wasn’t top notch, or how their tablet died and they want to watch marvel movies and how their mattress isn’t soft enough.
So basically, they fall into every single personification of a “bad personality. “ Childish, selfish, impulsive, liars, literal mass murderers, not particularly intelligent, no plans for the future, and most of all, EXTREMELY ENTITLED to unheard of proportions. These guys are in a literal maximum prison and complain their mattresses aren’t soft enough and how their cell isn’t close enough to the TVs and they can’t hear it from their cells. They surely are lonely virgins then, like most law abiding college guys are now right? I mean, according to surveys and statistics, a staggering portion of driven, forward thinking, good guys studying for a bright future are rotting virgins.

Wrong. The thing is, Whenever they have a visitor they fill out a visitor request sheet and hand it to us, and then we file it.

It is a very very regular occurrence for an inmate to hand me multiple sheets in a week all for multiple different females. They even schedule them an hour apart some times to make sure the two females don’t run into each other and don’t find out about each other. I sit there and watch them take video call to video call back to back with different females in a row.

[UWSL]It’s just pretty surreal to think the absolute embodiment of bad personalities guys according to IT/normalfag logic have multiple, multiple girlfriends and have multiple children between said girlfriends.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Don’t ever for a second listen to the garbage foids and normalfags spew to you. Humanity is utter garbage and rewards only good genetics on one side, and on the other negative dark triad traits.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]These guys can’t even leave their cell to shower without two officers by them and being completely handcuffed, and they still have multiple loving girlfriends and children. Let that sink in for a moment when IT tells you you are alone for being a bad person. These are often not elaborate, higher cause mastermind criminals either. Just impulsive low IQ individuals who decided to kill, rape or rob at gun point just because. [/UWSL]
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing

I have a theory about what you are observing.

You say they are impulsive (something one hears often about criminals). I interpret this as a sign that, being less bound by social rules, criminals give a freer rein to their instincts. Of course, these instincts will also trigger the corresponding instincts in women and thus make them more desirable on an animalistic level.

Basically, criminals and the women they associate with behave like dogs. I live in India, where there are lots of streets dogs. The males make me think of your criminals. They do only two things all day, besides eating and sleeping: fight and fuck.

Normally, civilization should repress our instincts, in order to elevate us above the level of street dogs. In the past, it was the case. Women were shamed into not behaving like bitches in heat. But no longer. Since the boomers proclaimed "sexual liberation" in the 60s and have started repeating that we should not "be repressed", we have fallen back to the street dog level.

One more question: what percentage of your inmates are niggers (I am talking of the supermax top floor)? 75%? 90%?

I have a theory about what you are observing.

You say they are impulsive (something one hears often about criminals). I interpret this as a sign that, being less bound by social rules, criminals give a freer rein to their instincts. Of course, these instincts will also trigger the corresponding instincts in women and thus make them more desirable on an animalistic level.

Basically, criminals and the women they associate with behave like dogs. I live in India, where there are lots of streets dogs. The males make me think of your criminals. They do only two things all day, besides eating and sleeping: fight and fuck.

Normally, civilization should repress our instincts, in order to elevate us above the level of street dogs. In the past, it was the case. Women were shamed into not behaving like bitches in heat. But no longer. Since the boomers proclaimed "sexual liberation" in the 60s and have started repeating that we should not "be repressed", we have fallen back to the street dog level.

One more question: what percentage of your inmates are niggers (I am talking of the supermax top floor)? 75%? 90%?
it is about 90% black. The last one I was at was about 99% black though, no joke.

Really interesting, would like to know the lookslevel of the innmates for info. Often times people tend to diss criminals or just people in poverty with bad looks, often times the reverse is true. People can lack money/criminal and be goodlooking. So that may explain why they get gfs, coupled with the fact of their extreme NTdom.

they did a study that shows men who are criminals are way less likely to be virgin while people with no criminal record are way more likely to be virgin
sad but true :feelsrope:

Yep, when arguing with a soy I always bring up that with their logic prisons around the world would be filled with incels or at the very least they wouldn’t have foids attracted to them after they do their crime. That is of course not true.

how their tablet died and they want to watch marvel movies
Chad prisoners get tablets to watch Marvel and also fuck foids:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: They lifemog me to oblivion

These guys can’t even leave their cell to shower without two officers by them and being completely handcuffed, and they still have multiple loving girlfriends and children. Let that sink in for a moment when IT tells you you are alone for being a bad person. These are often not elaborate, higher cause mastermind criminals either. Just impulsive low IQ individuals who decided to kill, rape or rob at gun point just because.
People love evil and stupid stuff

These guys can’t even leave their cell to shower without two officers by them and being completely handcuffed, and they still have multiple loving girlfriends and children
Why can’t they go to shower without officers?

Are the females shit tier or Stacy? I guess they are all low beckies cuz low beckies are the most evil ones