Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good news guys! Cucktears are now attacking ethnics on lookism kek

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
"I've never cringed harder or felt more morose about the human condition in my life than when I was reading that forum.
It's basically just a bunch of relatively normal looking, self-hating ethnic men fetishizing white people and features, and obsessively lusting after white women. Nothing wrong with preferring a certain race of people in your sexual proclivities, but to objectify a certain race is weird as fuck.
Christ it is some creepy shit."

Good. Maybe those morons can go bother them instead of us. Silly CuckTears probably thinks we are the same as those faggots from Lookism, but they couldn't be anymore further from the truth.

jagged0 said:
"I've never cringed harder or felt more morose about the human condition in my life than when I was reading that forum.
It's basically just a bunch of relatively normal looking, self-hating ethnic men fetishizing white people and features, and obsessively lusting after white women. Nothing wrong with preferring a certain race of people in your sexual proclivities, but to objectify a certain race is weird as fuck.
Christ it is some creepy shit."

Lookism should invade those cucks instead of us tbh.

It's over for ethnics.

White women virtue signal and want to "bring the refugees" and all that. But they never really view Ballsdeep Singh as one of their own. They get offended when you object to importing millions of immigrants into your country, but they show absolute disgust when they discover that their "multicultural" pets express sexual desires.

At least they are showing themselves as the true racists they are

What did I tell you guys. Cucktears are nothing but racist self-hating insecure men that are incels in denial.

Tearcels love to bully.

I don't care if you're racist but don't act like you're better than me. They need to off themselves.

They despise acknowledging ethnikcels. God forbid someone point out that women in general have very racist dating and fucking habits.

In their mind, women can do no wrong and racism is the ULTIMATE crime. So the reality of women being racist is panic attack inducing tension to them.

jagged0 said:
Nothing wrong with preferring a certain race of people in your sexual proclivities, but to objectify a certain race is weird as fuck.[/color]

Translation:
"Nothing wrong with preferring a certain race" = White women have a right to feel racial disgust for non-white men. 
"To objectify a certain race is weird as fuck" = non-white men finding white women attractive is "weird" and creepy and hence rape.

---

That being said there sadly IS a lot of unhealthy attraction for white women and white women being worshipped, not only by the alt-right (which is essentially a Pagan fertility cult in which white women are worshipped as motherhood goddesses) but also by non-white men who consider themselves to be unworthy of these goddesses. Race, racism and sexuality ... this shit is just complicated, influencing each other - racism influencing racial SMV and so on. But as long as feminists, as long as these cunts and their cucks determine the conversation, we won't make any progress in that regard.

Lol why are they even on Lookism in the first place? I thought only IncelTears bullied incels. A good chunk of people on lookism fuck women, hence they're not incels. But then again they hate the truth, and even slayers and chads who are red/blackpilled aren't safe from those bluepilled CuckTear fags.

theson said:
White women virtue signal and want to "bring the refugees" and all that. But they never really view Ballsdeep Singh as one of their own. They get offended when you object to importing millions of immigrants into your country, but they show absolute disgust when they discover that their "multicultural" pets express sexual desires.

Wrong. White women take all ethnic, Tyrone etc cock. Only white Chads( who are a little percentage of white men) can have sex with white women, but rest of the time, white women are black owned for the sake of globalism and brotherhood of people.

NegroKing said:
They despise acknowledging ethnikcels. God forbid someone point out that women in general have very racist dating and fucking habits.
In their mind, women can do no wrong and racism is the ULTIMATE crime. So the reality of women being racist is panic attack inducing tension to them.
The don't want to break their mighty ultimate liberal alliance trust-circle by shitting on minorites lol. Also they don't want to be called "racists."

So it's easier for them to target whitecels, call em neo-nazis, and all.