Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Good news for RiceCels

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

This is good news for RiceCels, the princess isn't really great looking so she might go JBW so she can get her money's worth, also she is studying in UK so she might find a white BF, if this was the case then Japan would have a White King but based Japan says no to women Empress, JapCucks are angry

@epillepsy

This is good news for RiceCels, the princess isn't really great looking so she might go JBW so she can get her money's worth, also she is studying in UK so she might find a white BF, if this was the case then Japan would have a White King but based Japan says no to women Empress, JapCucks are angry

@epillepsy
It would be terrible for ricecels to have a white or black king

@IncelCream is back. :feelsaww:

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: We missed your presence on the forum. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Prince Hisahito gonna slay some mad pussy to repopulate the glorious Imperial family.

Black yes

But JapCels will celebrate a White King if he is tall and good looking:feelsthink:

:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:Back Baby Cel
Unfortunately our fellow bhai lookscel is banned. :cryfeels:

Japcels would deserve their fate in this case ....
They would be happy
JapCels would love the fact a White Tall Cel is getting their Princess

Like the Dutch man married Malaysian princess

Dennis Muhammad Abdullah

434020C000000578 4788292 image m 95 1502725172533

Last edited:
They would be happy

Dennis Muhammad Abdullah

View attachment 486688
It is terrible, a white foreigner fucks their royal family. They deserve their fate.

Based Japs. That policy understand women’s hypergamous nature, and they are self aware enough to foresee that a Japanese princess will want to marry and breed with a white guy rather than an awkward Japanese man

Based Japs. That policy understand women’s hypergamous nature, and they are self aware enough to foresee that a Japanese princess will want to marry and breed with a white guy rather than an awkward Japanese man
She isn't great looking but a Basic Asian can bag a White Chad nowadays, she might cash in on that and get a hot white BF, especially Nordic ones

They would be happy

Dennis Muhammad Abdullah

View attachment 486688
I don't want to sound racist, but I've never seen a race so cucked before. And the fact that you want some cumskin dynasty to happen in Asia is appalling.:feelswhat:

I don't want to sound racist, but I've never seen a race so cucked before. And the fact that you want some cumskin dynasty to happen in Asia is appalling.:feelswhat:
I want to be the king:feelsLSD:

I'm glad Japan is still based at heart. If feminism died overnight Japan would be the first 1st world country to put foids back in the kitchen.

@epillepsy
Are you making fun of me?
Where's the lifefuel?

Are you making fun of me?
Where's the lifefuel?
The Japanese Princess can't be Empress, meaning she won't go JBW and have a White King on Japanese throne

The Japanese Princess can't be Empress, meaning she won't go JBW and have a White King on Japanese throne
Oh. I thought you meant it was good news the Japanese Empress was fucking white men because you are white.

Oh. I thought you meant it was good news the Japanese Empress was fucking white men because you are white.
Imagine that, it would collapse Japan as a country

Although a Malaysian Princess did marry a White Guy

434020C000000578 4788292 image m 95 1502725172533

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back