Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good News for Baldcels

Phallusy

Phallusy

ForeverGreycel
★★★★★
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]McDonald's french fries might hold a cure for baldness (Scientific study).[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/02/06/mcdonalds-fries-might-hold-cure-baldness/310307002/[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
McDonald's french fries might lead to a cure for baldness. No, not by eating them.
[/font]
Researchers at Japan's Yokohama National University used a chemical found in the fries to grow hair follicles on mice, according to a study published in the peer-reviewed journal Biomaterials.

The study focuses on the large-scale transportation of hair follicles to areas where there is no hair. Researchers used dimethylpolysiloxane  as part of an "oxygen permeable" solution to prepare 5,000 hair follicle germs.

"These self-sorted hair follicle germs were shown to be capable of efficient hair-follicle and shaft generation upon intracutaneous transplantation into the backs of nude mice," reads an excerpt from the study.

Although researchers note more studies are required, the findings could lead to a potential strategy for hair regeneration.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]According to nutrition information found on McDonald's website, dimethylpolysiloxane is used as an anti-foaming agent in the oil used to fry foods including french fries, Chicken McNuggets and fried fish sandwiches.[
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Also, the article written on Newsobserver has a photo of the experimented mouse:
[/font]

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/nation-world/world/article198567364.html

Photo:
https://pics-mcclatchyinteractive-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/pics.mcclatchyinteractive.com/news/nation-world/world/mohsck/picture198567359/alternates/LANDSCAPE_1140/Hair%20Growt_fitted

O86ZtND.jpg

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So who's gonna be the first to try swabbing a bunch of hot, greasy fries and leaving them on their heads and temples? [/font]

Aww man, I missed the 'not eating them' part :'( :'( :'(

Nah, i'll put them in my hair and then eat them. I'm not wasting food lol.

thats so fucking nasty

Brb going to mcdonalds

risking facial bloat curse to increase your hairline stats? not worth it.

@BlackPill47 hope for you ma friend

CopingDrugscel said:
Brb going to mcdonalds

Well you won't have to eat them in this case.

It's the chemical in the fry grease, [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]dimethylpolysiloxane, that's said to be the supposed culprit. D[size=small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]imethylpolysiloxane is [/font]used as an anti-foaming agent in the oil used to fry their shit.[/font][/size]

overlystinkypants said:
risking facial bloat curse to increase your hairline stats? not worth it.

It's the chemical in the fry grease, [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]dimethylpolysiloxane, that's said to be the supposed culprit. D[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]imethylpolysiloxane is [/font]used as an anti-foaming agent in the oil used to fry their shit.[/font]

Phallusy said:

It's the chemical in the fry grease, [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]dimethylpolysiloxane, that's said to be the supposed culprit. D[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]imethylpolysiloxane is [/font]used as an anti-foaming agent in the oil used to fry their shit.[/font]
Also used on spark plugs to keep out moisture. Big deal.

Phallusy said:

i wouldnt be able to resist buddy boyo

There have been many supposed breakthroughs about reversing the curse of male pattern baldness, without paying stupid money for it. I won't hold my breath.

I do like the fries though; if baldness is cured it'll be like that episode of The Simpsons when Homer re-grows his hair and gains confidence. kek

I won't risk getting CHD or a stroke because the amount of fries you have to permanently comsume would be too high

I hope I don't go bald.

BlackPill47 said:
There have been many supposed breakthroughs about reversing the curse of male pattern baldness, without paying stupid money for it. I won't hold my breath.
I do like the fries though; if baldness is cured it'll be like that episode of The Simpsons when Homer re-grows his hair and gains confidence. kek

KEK

Cynistic said:
@BlackPill47 hope for you ma friend

Thanks, bro! kek

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxQX4sh9VqE[/video]

i cri evrytiem :'( :bigsmile:

I eat Mcdonalds fries like twice a week but I guess that doesn't count

it's mcdonalds promotion campaign, don't belive this baldcels or heart attack will be given to you

I hope I get a fatal heart attack before I'm 40, kek.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back