Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel good morning

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★
I hate simps. They're everywhere.

Today's example:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uNyfVqCAtI

I sometimes idly watch reaction videos on Youtube. It's tragic as fuck, I know, but my concentration levels are obliterated and I sold my gaming console. This mid and slightly annoying female is one such "reactor". At the top of the screen she lists some of her Patreons, I assume they're her highest paying Patreons, her "heroes", she appears to be making 4 figures per month on Patreon. And EVERY SINGLE ONE is male. In addition, some simp edits the videos she reacts to and inserts random pictures/comments which she pretends to find hilarious (detracting from the actual content she's supposed to be "reacting" to).

What do men get out of this? Do they actually think she gives a fuck about them? Do they actually think they're forming a genuine bond with her? STOP SIMPING. YOU'RE WHY INCELS EXIST.

Meanwhile, the guy who actually edits the videos for her to react has a Patreon with no subscribers, and his Youtube videos get a few hundred views. This other bitch who reacts to films, I caught one of her "live"streams, and there was some simp in her chat who evidently edits her videos (which is hard work and most of the effort in being a "reactor"). Simping is endemic. And leads me to believe that things are only going to get worse.

I hate simps. They're everywhere.

Today's example:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uNyfVqCAtI

I sometimes idly watch reaction videos on Youtube. It's tragic as fuck, I know, but my concentration levels are obliterated and I sold my gaming console. This mid and slightly annoying female is one such "reactor". At the top of the screen she lists some of her Patreons, I assume they're her highest paying Patreons, her "heroes", she appears to be making 4 figures per month on Patreon. And EVERY SINGLE ONE is male. In addition, some simp edits the videos she reacts to and inserts random pictures/comments which she pretends to find hilarious (detracting from the actual content she's supposed to be "reacting" to).

What do men get out of this? Do they actually think she gives a fuck about them? Do they actually think they're forming a genuine bond with her? STOP SIMPING. YOU'RE WHY INCELS EXIST.

Meanwhile, the guy who actually edits the videos for her to react has a Patreon with no subscribers, and his Youtube videos get a few hundred views. This other bitch who reacts to films, I caught one of her "live"streams, and there was some simp in her chat who evidently edits her videos (which is hard work and most of the effort in being a "reactor"). Simping is endemic. And leads me to believe that things are only going to get worse.

i wanna fuck her.