Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Good morning guys, had no sleep and lost my job.

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
Lost my janitor job because my uncle only set me up at the spot I was working at for 2 weeks, got a interview soon though at tthe hotel my uncle works at but I didn't get it the first 2 times I applied, sometimes nepotism is still tied with luck and I'm a unlucky loser, it's ovER. Have a good day guys god bless.

Brutal, I'm happy to be neet

Fucking brutal, you can't even be a janitor in this world :feelscry:

go to the bar and get wasted and yell at random women in public

> janitor

trucel tier job

Imagine being a incel and a janitor, I would be extremely sad

At least you're no longer a janitor, you can find a another job that is slightly better

Lost my janitor job because my uncle only set me up at the spot I was working at for 2 weeks, got a interview soon though at tthe hotel my uncle works at but I didn't get it the first 2 times I applied, sometimes nepotism is still tied with luck and I'm a unlucky loser, it's ovER. Have a good day guys god bless.
brutal man

I hope to get fired soon too

Imagine being a incel and a janitor, I would be extremely sad
That's what I am. Tbh I prefer it over my previous job working at a call center. The place I work is empty by the time I get there so I'm alone for like 5 hours.

That's what I am. Tbh I prefer it over my previous job working at a call center. The place I work is empty by the time I get there so I'm alone for like 5 hours.
Any qualifitions to be a call guy?

u weren't short/curry enuff

go to the bar and get wasted and yell at random women in public
Based you should harass those whores to especially if they are wearing revealing clothing :feelsLSD:

How did you lose your janitor job? Wdym he only set u up for 2 weeks

How did you lose your janitor job? Wdym he only set u up for 2 weeks
Idk, it was set up through my uncles company and for some reason they only had the job set up for the 4 days I was there, that's all I know

Any qualifitions to be a call guy?
you pretty much just have to be ok with people degrading you as if you're subhuman trash. Like 90% of my job was just reading from a script as some customers hurled abuse at me. So if you're truecel it's just another day.

you pretty much just have to be ok with people degrading you as if you're subhuman trash. Like 90% of my job was just reading from a script as customers hurled abuse at me. So if you're truecel it's just another day.
Sounds like the job for me

Sounds like the job for me
yeah I was very nervous at first since I fear human interaction but it's easier when it's just over a phone. Phone/online customers don't seem real for some reason? They're kinda just NPCs :feelsclown: .Only person you'd probably have to deal with is your supervisor but if you just stick with the script they give you then they'll mostly leave you alone. I just got bored sitting down all day.