Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Good looks are earned by the hard work of your ancestors"

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
What do you think about this quote?

Btw I saw his picture and he mogs me from Örebro to Palermo.

Well...my ancestors did a pretty bad fucking job then.

First of all, let's archive it:
Firefox RMUSB8T7Ls
This goes under the assumption that rape (sex between beta males and omega males) didn't occur with the women of the tribe. Our ancestors (our beta and omega ancestors) did rape females and they did pass on their genetics. For most of human history mostly the alpha male had sex and the rest were ganging up to him and threatened to kill him if he doesn't share his harem of pussy. So he was forced to share it, and therefore bad genetics were passed on. This tweet has some truth to it, that the alpha male was mostly the one passing on his good genetics but he forgot this important detail.

Not to mention the fact that the last millenials people have been reproducing using arranged marriage, which fucks up the genetic lineage. This goes hand-in-hand with your other post about the indians being called ugly.

This goes under the assumption that rape (sex between beta males and omega males) didn't occur with the women of the tribe. Our ancestors (our beta and omega ancestors) did rape females and they did pass on their genetics. For most of human history mostly the alpha male had sex and the rest were ganging up to him and threatened to kill him if he doesn't share his harem of pussy. So he was forced to share it, and therefore bad genetics were passed on. This tweet has some truth to it, that the alpha male was mostly the one passing on his good genetics but he forgot this important detail.

Not to mention the fact that the last millenials people have been reproducing using arranged marriage, which fucks up the genetic lineage. This goes hand-in-hand with your other post about the indians being called ugly.

The biggest alpha males in European history were usually ugly as sin. For example Eugene of Savoy was very ugly, so was Vlad Tepes. Yet they were both great heroes in the fight against Islam and this guy The Golden One probably respects them a lot too.

Most European nobility from middle ages were rather unattractive, just look at the Habsburgs. Yet their "mating selections" was very intelligent because it kept them in power.

My ancestors got laid, I am definitely not my ancestors

Just rape for good looks, bro

The biggest alpha males in European history were usually ugly as sin. For example Eugene of Savoy was very ugly, so was Vlad Tepes. Yet they were both great heroes in the fight against Islam and this guy The Golden One probably respects them a lot too.

Most European nobility from middle ages were rather unattractive, just look at the Habsburgs. Yet their "mating selections" was very intelligent because it kept them in power.
When I say alpha male I mean when humans still lived in rainforests (non-civilized times) and caves (early days of civilization). Even today there are tons of ugly people. Just take a walk down the street and notice the tons of short, unattractive men that are a byproduct of either tall men knocking up femlets, or the millenials of arrangemarriagemaxxing.

My ancestors mogg me enormously.

When I say alpha male I mean when humans still lived in rainforests (non-civilized times) and caves (early days of civilization). Even today there are tons of ugly people. Just take a walk down the street and notice the tons of short, unattractive men that are a byproduct of either tall men knocking up femlets, or the millenials of arrangemarriagemaxxing.

Alright, but these boyos like The Golden One praise European civilization which was mostly ruled by "incels".

Too much variance with genetic recombination to predict uniform success HOWEVER if you start with shit, the higher chances you recombine into shit, so there is some element of truth here.

Some couples/families just radiate massive genetic supremacy, whilst others you can be fairly certain they are not that distantly blood related, and look like it. Genetic disposition for stupidity, shortness, low muscle mass, weak forward growth etc.

That literal faggot should be thrown into a volcano.

He is a low key mogger. At least he's not one of those unattractive guys who thinks he's "Chad".
Massive cope, he looks like a FtM Stacylite after a stroke, gone balls out on the roids. His skull is deform tier, even though he mogs me into anti-matter.

Daily stormer 682 310x165

Habsburgs were ugly af cause of heavy inbreeding. They were obsessed with genetic clarity of their house.
Now look at some cases of the infamous "Habsburg lower lip":
Karel ii 1440x1920

Mammals 14

Massive cope, he looks like a FtM Stacylite after a stroke, gone balls out on the roids. His skull is deform tier, even though he mogs me into anti-matter.

View attachment 174477

Even on this bad picture he mogs me from Umea to Kalmar.

You're coping hard if you think he's not having regular sex. He would be a pretty good mogger here in Slavlands.

At least men back then did not experience any driver licence mogg by females which is truly horrible.
My dad announced me 2 days ago that my femoid cousin just got the driver's licence (before me, at age 19).

My dad announced me 2 days ago that my femoid cousin just got the driver's licence (before me, at age 19).

Why? As a man he should beat her up and remove her driver licence and give you all the support.

Not really its more so based on if the female in the harem was attractive or not most ancient men didnt reproduce so its based on the females looks.

The arranged marriage part fucked india up for good. Imagine a rich salesman buying his mouth-breathing incel son a good looking wife. He can have dozens of incelized bastard children with the money of his father. Terrible fate.

My father was good-looking, and my mother was really pretty when was young (blonde, blue eyes, elegant body)

My two sisters are normies, altought my older sister is quite Stacy. She had many relationships before married. My parental and matital family is, in general, normies and high-level normies.

However, i am ugly as demon, with prognathism, eye bags, manlet, and decompensated body.

then, or they found me in a sewer and adopted me, or my father fucked to my mother while drugged, or my mother cheated on my father with a freak from a circus.

biology is not mathematics.

LMFAO "INTELLIGENT MATING SELECTION"

Is that what he thinks women do? Select mates intelligently? NO! They choose based entirely based on pussy tingles! They are literally a vagina with extra motor functions attached! Men are the same, just that they don't discriminate, they will literally stick their dick into any hole they can find! WHAT PART OF THIS SOUNDS "INTELLIGENT" TO THIS CUCK?

That's another way of propagating Darwinian bullshit and validating a state of things where women are the selectors of men.

One generation can be enough to boost or decrease someone's looks levels by a lot, see Meeks' children for example.

That's another way of propagating Darwinian bullshit and validating a state of things where women are the selectors of men.

The problem is men are so cucked that women select better than men. Men would just fuck anything. Women want moggers. Women ensure that moggers are rewarded while men reward what exactly? Women having a vagina? Because that's literally all that matters to men.

If you have a society with arranged marriages, then you get all kinds of problems, men selling off their daughters to soyboys who happen to have a lot of money. Or people marrying their cousins and getting inbred.

Europe practiced free love the most and it produced a race of moggers. I guess that's one way of looking at it. I'm not necessarily defending this view but those guys make certain valid points. I used to think arranged marriages were the best but what did the societies that practiced them the most really get from it? It seems to me that arranged marriages reward beta behavior and boring men.

Also if you were born as Chad you wouldn't complain about the state of things.

The problem is men are so cucked that women select better than men. Men would just fuck anything. Women want moggers. Women ensure that moggers are rewarded while men reward what exactly? Women having a vagina? Because that's literally all that matters to men.

If you have a society with arranged marriages, then you get all kinds of problems, men selling off their daughters to soyboys who happen to have a lot of money. Or people marrying their cousins and getting inbred.

Europe practiced free love the most and it produced a race of moggers. I guess that's one way of looking at it. I'm not necessarily defending this view but those guys make certain valid points. I used to think arranged marriages were the best but what did the societies that practiced them the most really get from it? It seems to me that arranged marriages reward beta behavior and boring men.

Also if you were born as Chad you wouldn't complain about the state of things.
The problem is:

1) women don't select the "best genes", they select the most handsome guys. Looks don't correlate perfectly with health, strength, intelligence, etc.

2) women are not even reproducing with Chads for the most part in the current state of things. We have the worst system ever, women waste their prime fertility years fucking with contraception and getting abortions, only becoming interested in marriage and kids at the very last minute of their fertility spam. At that point, most can't get Chad to marry them anymore, they marry some old normie betabuxx instead.

Arranged marriage is not perfect, of course, nothing is in this fallen world. But it's the best system possible.

Just blame your ancestors theory.

Damn I wish my ancestors would've put more effort

The problem is:

1) women don't select the "best genes", they select the most handsome guys. Looks don't correlate perfectly with health, strength, intelligence, etc.

2) women are not even reproducing with Chads for the most part in the current state of things. We have the worst system ever, women waste their prime fertility years fucking with contraception and getting abortions, only becoming interested in marriage and kids at the very last minute of their fertility spam. At that point, most can't get Chad to marry them anymore, they marry some old normie betabuxx instead.

While it's bad it's not the worst system ever. The worst system ever was when fat soy weak boomers could get young good looking wives because they had a job. Right now it's much better because the soys and nice guys don't get much. This forces men to looksmaxx and gymmaxx and live more fulfilling lives and become stronger. I definitely wouldn't even consider training anything if I got married at 20. Yet here I am now, training and doing fun things that I wouldn't be doing if I got married.

Arranged marriages create boring and stale societies. You get married, you have children, and then what? What's the point of all this? To just reproduce and reproduce for the sake of it? It's just very boring. I think it's better if you add some uncertainty and chaos in it because this ultimately forces men to maxx out.

Also the main goal in life for every man should be to be a volcel and this society enables you this more than many previous societies. In fact in many societies in the past you would look weird for being a volcel but not now.

Not true.

Here's Meek's family:

4B70213D00000578-0-image-a-23_1524429768555.jpg

His father and mother are below-average.

how did he get blue eyes :0 his mum and dad has brown eyes.
If you have an ancestor with blue eyes it can happen. Very low probability but it does happen.

While it's bad it's not the worst system ever. The worst system ever was when fat soy weak boomers could get young good looking wives because they had a job. Right now it's much better because the soys and nice guys don't get much. This forces men to looksmaxx and gymmaxx and live more fulfilling lives and become stronger. I definitely wouldn't even consider training anything if I got married at 20. Yet here I am now, training and doing fun things that I wouldn't be doing if I got married.
That's redpill/cope mentality. The amount of improvement one can get through looksmaxx is limited, the vast majority of men would never be Chad regardless of all many surgical shit they tried. As for the gym, it's downright cope. Having lumps in your body will barely improve your prospects with women if you're ugly (and a manlet, a framecel, etc).

Men like to cling to that idea that they are in control, when in reality, it's 90%+ just luck. They really aren't.

Arranged marriages create boring and stale societies. You get married, you have children, and then what?
Then you have a stable, civilized society. Enjoy.

What's the point of all this?
Aren't you religious? You should know.

To just reproduce and reproduce for the sake of it? It's just very boring. I think it's better if you add some uncertainty and chaos in it because this ultimately forces men to maxx out.
That's a very childish way of thinking, no offense. "Yay, let's just ruin everything, it will be more fun, teehee".

Also the main goal in life for every man should be to be a volcel and this society enables you this more than many previous societies. In fact in many societies in the past you would look weird for being a volcel but not now.
The best way to become a true volcel IMO is through experimenting fully with hedonism and then coming to the conclusion it doesn't fulfill you. For men, that is. Most incels who try that are just coping, it doesn't come from a full, sincere, empirical, with closure, etc, place.

Last edited:
Men like to cling to that idea that they are in control, when in reality, it's 90%+ just luck. They really aren't.

Then you have a stable, civilized society. Enjoy.

Aren't you religious? You should know.

That's a very childish way of thinking, no offense. "Yay, let's just ruin everything, it will be more fun, teehee".

Christianity was never focused on creating a stable worldly society. This is one of the differences between Christianity and Islam which is a very worldly religion with certain political goals.

For example popes preached to crusaders that they should be thankful for their enemies so that they can prove their love of God by fighting them. And we should be thankful for this society in similar way because now it's a much bigger challenge to live like a Christian and you can prove your faith much more than if you were for example just born into some Christian family and lived peacefully ever after in a stable Christian society.

Chaotic times create warriors out of men while stable societies reduce them to be some sort of beta providers.

If you are a religious Christian then you have to strive to be a volcel because being a volcel is the default condition. There is no "hedonism phase".

It all makes perfect sense if you think about it. I think the reason why God made women are so picky about men is to prevent a society where men would be able to fullfill their hedonism by doing nothing. He made some people good looking and put them to test where they have to resist hedonism, while making other men unattractive and these men have to resist being jealous or desiring hedonism. Ultimately the reward is in heaven so this is what people should look forward to.

Good looks are earned by the posture of your tongue

looks are genetics. genetics are luck, not hard work.

you either fuck, or get fucked. free will is not real.

More biological determinism, fuck that shit. Anyone not opposing this just world fallacy can stick it up their ass, its pointless to discuss how its so idiotic again and again.