Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good looking people piss me off

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★★
seeing good looking men and women pisses me off so much, I just want to make them suffer

seeing good looking men and women pisses me off so much, I just want to make them suffer
based and real, when I see a stacy I become so violent I just want to throw acid on them to ruin thier lives (in vidya)

They are usually quite responsible for the usual mistreatment and judgement of subhumans, those they see as so well below them that they are not even deserving of the most basic respect, hopelessly delusional about their privilege and how they basically cruise through life on tutorial/administrator mode and gaslighting sub 5 males about their plight all the same, thinking themselves to be objectively superior. :society:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

Reincarnation is the only hope

I hate tall men more than anything else in the universe.

funny how libtards and we incels share the concept of lookism yet they still hate us :feelswhat:

They are usually quite responsible for the usual mistreatment and judgement of subhumans, those they see as so well below them that they are not even deserving of the most basic respect, hopelessly delusional about their privilege and how they basically cruise through life on tutorial/administrator mode and gaslighting sub 5 males about their plight all the same, thinking themselves to be objectively superior. :society:
Based

I think I have a sort of PTSD from women. When I see one, especially an attractive one, I don't think "Nice!" or "she's hot!", which would have been the normal reaction. I just shiver with uneasiness and think about how toxic she is and the ills she's done to other non-chad men. It's uncomfortable being in their presence.