Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Good Looking people only come out at night

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
During the day I barely see any good looking guys. Or even Chadlites. 1 in 50 maybe

But at night I see plenty, on weekends at least if I’m getting groceries or something around a bar or something. About 1 in 5 guys look decent or Chadlite at night. It’s almost as if they don’t come out during the day because they don’t want to interact with hoards subhumans

thank god Im part of the nocturnal master race, maybe there is some hope then

During the day they are at their elite jobs at the nicest part of town while wageslaves like us slave away for pennies.

University is full of chads 24/7

It could be the lack of light making them appear to be more attractive, hiding their facial and skin flaws

Only plebs come out during the day

During the day they are at their elite jobs at the nicest part of town while wageslaves like us slave away for pennies.
There is another way...

Go NEET

They don’t wana damage their skin from UV rays

Go to the movie theater late at night if you want to get mogged to death. Groups of guys over 6ft tall and guys with forward grown chins everywhere.