Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Good looking guy, called out for "a little asymmetrical"

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
This is how much people judge you on your looks. decent looking guy posts on rate me. Sure he isn't "ugly" but first post was eager to call out "asymmetry".

"SORRY BRODIE, YOU'RE NOT UGLY BUT YOUR FACE IS JUST A LITTLE FUCKED UP AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT!!!!" +3 upboats.
Isthisguyugly
Cope5000

it matters though on a subconscious level atleast

crooked face and nose is legit death sentence.

i have to sleep
yeah that sucks, just write short comments, maybe even unrelated sometimes, and longer comments if you are interested in, disadvantage is however you dont get quoted so often anymore

yeah that sucks, just write short comments, maybe even unrelated sometimes, and longer comments if you are interested in, disadvantage is however you dont get quoted so often anymore
the time i was most quoted was when i said "then die you big bitch" and a bunch of pepes laughing

crooked face and nose is legit death sentence.
Legit. this guy mogs everyone here is normie tier as fuck BUT IMMIDIENTY WITH OUT A BEAT called out for not having a symmetrical face. This is how judgmental the normies are, with in seconds they will notice even the slightest difference stuff that i didn't notice. I just looked at him and said "oh, normal look, good looking guy" but bam first comment is literally low key telling him he's a little fucked up looking for not ugly with out even skipping a single BEAT :feelsgah:

Legit. this guy mogs everyone here is normie tier as fuck BUT IMMIDIENTY WITH OUT A BEAT called out for not having a symmetrical face. This is how judgmental the normies are, with in seconds they will notice even the slightest difference stuff that i didn't notice. I just looked at him and said "oh, normal look, good looking guy" but bam first comment is literally low key telling him he's a little fucked up looking for not ugly with out even skipping a single BEAT :feelsgah:
Is this you in the pic OP ? Normies are much better looking than many of us would admit

Is this you in the pic OP ? Normies are much better looking than many of us would admit
No i wouldn't post my picture here i'm smarter than that and this guy probably can slay on the daily, I'm too sub human to post here and you'd know if it was me because this guy mogs me into oblivion. :feelsUgh:

I do wish i COULD post myself here and try to get advice, but being doxed and told to kill myself isn't what i want.
I genuinely dislike it when people are cruel and mean to me but as an ugly person thats all i ever had to endure. :fuk:. It's made me suicidal and i dont need anymore of it

No i wouldn't post my picture here i'm smarter than that and this guy probably can slay on the daily, I'm too sub human to post here and you'd know if it was me because this guy mogs me into oblivion. :feelsUgh:

I do wish i COULD post myself here and try to get advice, but being doxed and told to kill myself isn't what i want.
I genuinely dislike it when people are cruel and mean to me but as an ugly person thats all i ever had to endure. :fuk:. It's made me suicidal and i dont need anymore of it
yeah I would also appreciate some occasional bluepills, the fuckers here after spending hours and hours in this forum should have the capacity to see when someone is having a shitty day and give him some :bluepill: to snack on. :blackpill: should be banter, a kinda sad self-deprecating joke. We all have enough of them in daily life

ASYMMETRICAL? Did this cuckredditor get a hot load of semen in his/her eye? This guy is actually a potential Chadlite, perfect hairline, white, rare pheno etc. But because one of his eyes is 2 mm longer, one eyelid is 1 mm lower, and one corner of the mouth is slightly elevated (prob tryed smiling) this faggot is considered an untermensh. :feelskek: Good. Unless he's tall he might me mentacel or something, I hope he goes bald btw.

Not good looking ngl