Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Good incel communities

ummmwhatthesigma

ummmwhatthesigma

Recruit
★★
Please link any online inkwell communities/ discord servers or have a discord like "structure"

I can find any :( + the chatbox on this forum is dead

Get lost GrAY

images

this is the only good one.

"hey guys where do the real incels hangout"

ummmwhatthesigma
Greycel

least obvious shittok infiltrator

there's a well established and vibrant incel community on this app called "grindr"

you should go check it out

there's a well established and vibrant incel community on this app called "grindr"

you should go check it out
it's also very GrAY friendly

Shut up nigger

JoinedJun 18, 2024Posts24

Please link any online inkwell communities/ discord servers or have a discord like "structure"

I can find any :( + the chatbox on this forum is dead
This one

"Good incel community" is an oxymoron

oops, you let the mask slip a little there sis

tsktsktsk :foidSoy:
Dont worry, my department has got a couple ethnic trucels to larp as incels on .is for the next 500 posts

If you can, try to find a brocel IRL to confide in thoughts and feelings about the issues you both face from inceldom. Face to face social contact is better than any possible online community.

is what im trying to avoid jfl
Then the best I think you can do is trying to find brocels online that have similar hobbies to form private channels of communication with that are separate from places like this

Then the best I think you can do is trying to find brocels online that have similar hobbies to form private channels of communication with that are separate from places like this
Yea, your right, kinda sucks it doesn't exist already