Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over good girls hate me

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
all fesnails are evil but I mean the goody two shoes types. They fucking hate me. My only options are dumb sluts, just end me
God I am such a drunk retard

Good girls are the sleaziest pieces of shit and the biggest whores. They always keep themselves for a bad boy ethnic 10/10 Chad and ignore the sweet and smart guys that liked them

Good girls are the sleaziest pieces of shit and the biggest whores. They always keep themselves for a bad boy ethnic 10/10 Chad and ignore the sweet and smart guys that liked them
lifefuel tbh, I love you

Good girls hate everyone, expect the chad of their dreams (and a few they fuck on the side). They are the most lookist.

"Good girls" are often the biggest sluts and fucktards

Define a 'good girl' sounds like an oxymore

this is like the third of your drinking sessions when you humble brag non-stop

1536348259-sense-94b043-4606516.jpg

There is no such thing as a (((good))) girl.

there's no such things as good girls, they're just bad girls pretending to follow the rules for attention, but deep down they're just as depraved as the rest of the females

all fesnails are evil but I mean the goody two shoes types. They fucking hate me. My only options are dumb sluts, just end me
God I am such a drunk retard
they are just pretending to be good.. with chad at the bed they are beast screaming at the top of their lungs..after sex chad will be gone then theyl gonna post "all men are the same" in social medias

Good girls?
Does not compute.
They are just virgins and pretending to be decent to hold out for GigaChad, after which they will unleash their inner whore nature which is arguably greater than normal foids.

Good girls for good guys is bullshit

All the "good girls" are simply women with a present father figure who learned not to mistreat men out of any reason because they relate it with punishment.
In the end they are all seeking for Chad's cock.

That 'goody two shoes' would give herself to a psychopathic thug in an instant if she found him attractive. People: seriously, there are no archetypes of girls who'd find ugly / valueless men attractive, if I'm below the threshold of acceptability in terms of looks and worth in general, then the goth girl and the career woman and the church girl and the stripper and the library clerk girl and every other type of girl will all have the same aversion towards me.

There is only one race of girls that can be considered good in both meanings of the word.

I mean, in 99.999% of females, “good girls” are impossible to find. They’re just whores in disguise. But then I think, women like this exist: , or like, christians and mormons etc., and so it’s not “impossible” I guess? Maybe I’m just coping.

This. They aren’t even interested in middle class white educated chads, their pussies belong to dark-skinned thugs.

one of the bar staff where i work gives me an evil look everytime she sees me even tho ive never spoken to her once.

such is the price of being incel lol

one of the bar staff where i work gives me an evil look everytime she sees me even tho ive never spoken to her once.

such is the price of being incel lol
Go have a word with hER.

Go have a word with hER.

na i dont wanna lose this job like i did my last one, i dont care if a roastie is giving me dagger eyes tbh, i only see her once a week or so.

I had the opposite case. Back in high school, the 7-8/10 Aryan wheatfield religious girls were always the nicest to me, while by far the worst were fat sluts with bad skin and crooked teeth (and they'd give themselves up to some pretty poor specimens). The looser and uglier the whore, the more it seems to have to "prove".