Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Good games for incels?

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Give suggestions.

For example, Postal 2. Even though main character is a betabuxxer stuck with a dumb foid, it’s pretty lulzy when he shoots up people and goes ER.

I cant recommend cry of fear enough, its free on steam and is by far one of the best psychological horror games out there
and the main character is incel so its win/win :feelsokman:

Letting darkness finally fill your empty soul

I doubt that there actually is anything like that out there, just play games that you enjoy playing, they're made by Incels anyway

cope is cope never forget that ; i.e dopamine dopamine dopamine

Last edited:
I was gonna suggest postal too. GTA is good also, mowing down hoes and shooting up the beach is always fun.

I was gonna suggest postal too. GTA is good also, mowing down hoes and shooting up the beach is always fun.
Dont forget driving on the sidewalk (in GTA)

Doom 2016 and Doom Eternal.

I dont think i even need to say anything about the MC. A complete Apex predator that turned his hate into strength. An essential game for any blackpiller out there.

Kek i just played through it last week! It's based how you can decapitate and piss on people. It triggered tons of normies in its heyday and got banned in 3 countries

its not really relevant to incels but I have been playing Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 a shit ton lately

if you own a controller of any sort you can just download a rom and play on dolphin emulator. recommending a specific rom would probably break site rules but it should be pretty easy to find one on a reputable site

waht rank are u and who do u main
Never played ranked.

Um I don't really have a main tbh, I'm equally bad with all Legends (I'm a lot worse with Gibraltar). Never tried pathfinder or the commander black woman.

Most used is Bloodhound tbh but he isn't my "main" per say.

Old school runescape pretty afk nd chill

Ragnarok Online.

Hotline miami 2

Stardew Valley.

It is probably the most relaxing and happy fun, fun type of game that I’ve ever played.

Though you can stress yourself out with it depending on your goal ie if you want to make big money and as fast as possible to buy the 10 million dollar gold clock then the best way to do that is to have 10 deluxe barns built like I have done and buy 12 pigs for each of them, get their heart levels up as high as possible by petting them everyday as well the foraging stat perk that gives all your foraged items iridium level quality status so you can make the most money from collecting the iridium truffles your pigs dig up in that way.

Anyway you can build more barns than 10 if you like but I gave that as a baseline cut off number since my game has already started to chug with massive frame rate drops and stuttering because of it.

Anyway also in addition to collecting your pig’s truffles you should fill your greenhouse with ancient fruit, collect the fruit when it’s harvest time then put it in a keg to make ancient fruit wine and then put it in casks in your cellar to make iridium quality ancient fruit wine to get the maximum amount of money for this.

Then you should have the clock in no time.

Never played ranked.

Um I don't really have a main tbh, I'm equally bad with all Legends (I'm a lot worse with Gibraltar). Never tried pathfinder or the commander black woman.

nigga play rank

Hotline miami 2
man of culture

for those who love military stuff DCS world, Wargame red dragon, Command modern operations
as for FPS BF4, Squad, RS2 vietnam and insurgency sandstorm

valorant if you leave in EU

Didnt knew Postal Dude was a betabuxxer
Through he lived with his mom

I dont even play anything

Doom 2016 and Doom Eternal.

I dont think i even need to say anything about the MC. A complete Apex predator that turned his hate into strength. An essential game for any blackpiller out there.
Doom is my fav series tbh I am obsessive about it. It’s the basis for a nickname of mine

I’m 27th in the world on the Doom Eternal Slayers club no LARP, also I beat Ultra Nightmare in both games
Damn, not bad. I have only finished 2016 on normal but i full cleared (all secrets, upgrades, etc). Once i buy eternal in the near future. I will full clear 2016 on nightmare and then full clear eternal on nightmare aswell.

Give suggestions.

For example, Postal 2. Even though main character is a betabuxxer stuck with a dumb foid, it’s pretty lulzy when he shoots up people and goes ER.
hatred. metal gear revengeance, civ 5, eu4, mountandblade bannerlord,

im a big fan of any game that lets me be someone other than myself for a little bit. So games like TES, fallout, and recently the outer worlds are great picks
hatred. metal gear revengeance, civ 5, eu4, mountandblade bannerlord,
Civ 5 is the shit. I have like 1000 hours in it

All of the souls games, except maybe sekiro. Both of the recent Doom games are good and also Max Payne series. Metal Gear solid 5 is pretty incel tier if you choose to kill quiet, who is the only prominent female character in the game and can be killed when you first meet her. Hatred looks pretty fun but I've never tried it

Never played ranked.

If you have trouble aiming I recommend you work on your positioning. IMO, the game is 40% about positioning, 20% about tactics and awareness of enemy movements, and 40% about mechanical skill. If you have the high ground and are in cover you will have a much easier time landing your shots.

My winrate went up a lot when I started putting thought into my positioning during fights and planning ahead. If you scout enemy groups out you can plan how engagements will go ahead of time and predict and avoid bad situations like getting sandwiched. Prepare escape routes ahead of time as well, this is especially relevant on heroes like caustic and watson, you can put traps in your escape route to slow enemies down while you're getting away.

Didnt knew Postal Dude was a betabuxxer
Through he lived with his mom
He lives with his landwhale wife, who becomes a boss in the DLC. She's a fat cunt who basically drives him insane so at the end of the basic campaign he shoots himself to get away from her.

Last edited:
He lives with his landwhale wife, who becomes a boss in the DLC. She's a fat cunt who basically drives him insane so at the end of the basic campaign he shoots himself to get away from her.

based triple poster

Do you play on PC?
Yah
If you have trouble aiming I recommend you work on your positioning. IMO, the game is 40% about positioning, 20% about tactics and awareness of enemy movements, and 40% about mechanical skill. If you have the high ground and are in cover you will have a much easier time landing your shots.

My winrate went up a lot when I started putting thought into my positioning during fights and planning ahead. If you scout enemy groups out you can plan how engagements will go ahead of time and predict and avoid bad situations like getting sandwiched. Prepare escape routes ahead of time as well, this is especially relevant on heroes like caustic and watson, you can put traps in your escape route to slow enemies down while you're getting away.
I just run and gun with randoms

I doubt that there actually is anything like that out there, just play games that you enjoy playing, they're made by Incels anyway

cope is cope never forget that ; i.e dopamine dopamine dopamine
What he said

Left 4 dead 2

Play Mortal Kombat and perform gory fatalities.
Doom 2016
Going ER on demons feels cathartic, seconding this.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
When I was DB obsessed weeb in High school I used to play the shit out of that game. The feels man. Best DBZ game I played.
Dark Souls
My favorite game, the gloomy atmosphere and the lonely feel of the dying world is sth that every incel can relate to, seconding.

I like to get lost in Morrowind.

Suicide Simulator

Crypt of NecroDancer

Any game by Fromsoft is a solid choice. Bloodborne and Sekiro were very enjoyable especially on multiple playthroughs.

Give suggestions.

Crusader Kings 2

Microsoft Flight Simulator

ARMA 3