Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good games for High-inhib antisocial losers

NonNT

NonNT

loser
★★★
I’ve always sucked at PvP games like Csgo or Minecraft. I can't wrap my head around how the average normie manages to crush it in these games while also having a social life. Meanwhile, I just rot in my room all day and I’m still horrible at these games. There is no point in trying anymore. All I want is my own space and peace without normies messing with me.

MMORPG's where the gear > skill. This is why I play BDO or Asian MMO's in general nowadays.

any game where you can cheat and ruin some foid/normie's day :feelsaww:

I'd say Dark and Darker and maybe Escape from Tarkov if they haven't implemented proper anticheat stuff yet.

I’ve always sucked at PvP games like Csgo or Minecraft. I can't wrap my head around how the average normie manages to crush it in these games while also having a social life. Meanwhile, I just rot in my room all day and I’m still horrible at these games. There is no point in trying anymore. All I want is my own space and peace without normies messing with me.
I play black ops 3 custom zombies . It’s extremely fun and there’s so much maps that are made by the community.

Dbd

there are tons of fags and foids you can troll the fuck out off and they get sometimes so mad thatthey write you a naughty text so you can report them

City building games are comfy. I recommend the Anno and Tropico series :feelscomfy:

Play elite dangerous. There’s a solo mode that you can play without any player interaction.

garrys mod and install rape mod

Minecraft isnt pvp.

Play elite dangerous. There’s a solo mode that you can play without any player interaction.
Damn, i had no idea. That's nice, i've always wanted to play that game.

Play chess and dont obsess about elo, or maybe if you want to rot, play history mode games. Csgo is literally about who has the better brain genetics, if you ahve good brain genetics related to hand-eye cordination then you are good naturally in csgo, and you have more range of improvement. If you have bad genes, like most of all of us, you will suck nigger dicks on that games. In chess too, but at least chess doesnt destroy your brain pleasure centers

single player games are great for incels, i recommend the ones with alot of mods, like the fallout games

Any of these will do.

Limbus Company Tips and Tricks for the Best Gameplay Output
Milk inside a bag of milk inside a bag of milk logo 1160x653
Hero
256px Th11 Cover
Lobotomycorp
Af4a3628 featured
Capsule 616x353

These games, are positively excellent, handpicked for their gameplay and story, except Yu-Gi-Oh, that's a meta-slave game.

Oh and, I put subterranean animism for touhou, but I meant all touhou games, although they are incredibly difficult and you will most definitely be playing on "easy modo"

Last edited:
Just dont play competitive slop simple as

Xenia canary 2024 08 26 13 20 04
NFS11Remastered 2024 08 30 00 18 35
Rpcs3 2024 08 29 19 01 32
Just play SP games mate.

Any of these will do.

View attachment 1229937View attachment 1229938View attachment 1229939View attachment 1229941View attachment 1229942View attachment 1229944View attachment 1229947

These games, are positively excellent, handpicked for their gameplay and story, except Yu-Gi-Oh, that's a meta-slave game.

Oh and, I put subterranean animism for touhou, but I meant all touhou games, although they are incredibly difficult and you will most definitely be playing on "easy modo"

signalis is a game with faggot content