Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good Feels

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
As a counter to the usual bleakness of this forum, post the rare moments of happiness you encounter.

Today I went to renew my driver's license because I lost it (I lose things as easy as I blink). I forgot that they make you do a sight test. When the bureaucrat lady asked if I drive with glasses I said no (I actually don't so it wasn't a lie) even though my sight is shit. Then I had to do the sight test and thought I would fail. I told her I can't do it but she said to keep trying. It took me forever but by squinting I could barely make out the tiny letters. I think she wanted me to pass because she had already done so much paper work. So, I ended up not having "needs glasses" or whatever on my license. It's a minor thing but feels good to catch a break for once.

some girl in campus asked me where entrance is. she was so fucking hot :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao:

some girl in campus asked me where entrance is. she was so fucking hot :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao:
That reminds me, last month there was a foid who sat next to me on the bus. There were no others seats but the fact she didn't just stand I felt :chad:

That reminds me, last month there was a foid who sat next to me on the bus. There were no others seats but the fact she didn't just stand I felt :chad:
over for buscels. thats where i am closest to foids.

HS