Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Good Enough To Cry Me A River, Not Good Enough To Wanna Fuck (A Fucking Curse I Wish On No One)

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
Seriously, why do all these girls who would have never even noticed I existed when I was that age all of a sudden want to talk to me about their problems ?!?! Better yet, why do they talk about their problems then go out and do the same shit that makes the same thing they cried about happen to them again !?!?! Over, and over, and over, and over, seriously, ARE YOU THIS FUCKING STUPID OR ARE YOU DELIBERATELY TRYING TO FUCK WITH THE LAST REMENANTS OF MY GOOD NATURE YOU TWO BRAIN CELL HAVING STUPID FUCK SKANK RATS !

"Men take advantage of me when I'm wasted", "my man beats me in front of my kids" "he keeps on cheating on me" "all the guys I date just wanna fuck me because I have big boobs" "I gained a little bit of weight since having kids and now I'm not pretty anymore" "I had unprotected sex with some rando AGAIN and I'm afraid I might be pregnant AGAIN"

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU ALL WANT FROM ME !?!!? I TRIED TO HAVE A HEART AND GIVE YOU ADVICE TO HELP YOU, BUT YOU DON'T LISTEN TO A FUCKING WORD I SAY ! WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST KILL YOURSELVES OR GET A CLUE !?!?!?

Fucked up as it sounds, this is almost like a be careful what you wish for horror movie plot kind of thing. In teens and 20s, no girl ever wanted to come up to me and talk to me. Now, I get these relatively decent looking younger women coming up to me and talking to me like I'm their bosom buddy or whatever, and it's all just hot air and shit I just don't want to hear. I would literally RATHER not have a woman ever wanna talk to me than have to deal with this bullshit. Like seriously, all you bitches win, go choose guys like that over me, leave me the fuck alone already.

Granted, women by nature, are stupid as fuck, and I can deal with stupid women, no big deal at all, but the issue here is common sense. They literally admit with their own words, that I seem different from other guys and that I seem more trustworthy and decent enough to talk to and be around, but then go out with the same kind of guy as the last one who has them all broken up. How difficult is it for these dumb cunts to not drink in excess around guys they don't know, not date men who will hit you or cheat on you, not put out right after meeting a guy and making him wait a while to see if he sees you as a quick nut or something more, not date shallow asswipes who aren't even all that themselves (accepting that as a single mother, you're worthless to the majority of men with moderate to high standards would be a plus), and not have unprotected sex with random guys ?

So yeah, just had to get that off my chest. Can't believe that I'd be so annoyed and miserable to have so many younger women wanna talk to me about their bullshit. Thank God for Cake disposables and Wild Irish Rose. Hashtag Eff Emm Elle...

Seriously, why do all these girls who would have never even noticed I existed when I was that age all of a sudden want to talk to me about their problems ?!?! Better yet, why do they talk about their problems then go out and do the same shit that makes the same thing they cried about happen to them again !?!?! Over, and over, and over, and over, seriously, ARE YOU THIS FUCKING STUPID OR ARE YOU DELIBERATELY TRYING TO FUCK WITH THE LAST REMENANTS OF MY GOOD NATURE YOU TWO BRAIN CELL HAVING STUPID FUCK SKANK RATS !

"Men take advantage of me when I'm wasted", "my man beats me in front of my kids" "he keeps on cheating on me" "all the guys I date just wanna fuck me because I have big boobs" "I gained a little bit of weight since having kids and now I'm not pretty anymore" "I had unprotected sex with some rando AGAIN and I'm afraid I might be pregnant AGAIN"

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU ALL WANT FROM ME !?!!? I TRIED TO HAVE A HEART AND GIVE YOU ADVICE TO HELP YOU, BUT YOU DON'T LISTEN TO A FUCKING WORD I SAY ! WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST KILL YOURSELVES OR GET A CLUE !?!?!?

Fucked up as it sounds, this is almost like a be careful what you wish for horror movie plot kind of thing. In teens and 20s, no girl ever wanted to come up to me and talk to me. Now, I get these relatively decent looking younger women coming up to me and talking to me like I'm their bosom buddy or whatever, and it's all just hot air and shit I just don't want to hear. I would literally RATHER not have a woman ever wanna talk to me than have to deal with this bullshit. Like seriously, all you bitches win, go choose guys like that over me, leave me the fuck alone already.

Granted, women by nature, are stupid as fuck, and I can deal with stupid women, no big deal at all, but the issue here is common sense. They literally admit with their own words, that I seem different from other guys and that I seem more trustworthy and decent enough to talk to and be around, but then go out with the same kind of guy as the last one who has them all broken up. How difficult is it for these dumb cunts to not drink in excess around guys they don't know, not date men who will hit you or cheat on you, not put out right after meeting a guy and making him wait a while to see if he sees you as a quick nut or something more, not date shallow asswipes who aren't even all that themselves (accepting that as a single mother, you're worthless to the majority of men with moderate to high standards would be a plus), and not have unprotected sex with random guys ?

So yeah, just had to get that off my chest. Can't believe that I'd be so annoyed and miserable to have so many younger women wanna talk to me about their bullshit. Thank God for Cake disposables and Wild Irish Rose. Hashtag Eff Emm Elle...
cuz chad busy fucking other whores once done with her or protecting his peace of mind. You are an emotional tampon dead the relationship and move on they will find different simp to unload their shit

1. Do not look at women.
2. Do not approach women.
3. Do not talk with women.
4. Do not listen to women's problems. Usually they are not problems, unless a chad or a tyron has impregnated them.
5. Whore-cope or masturcope, and return to point 1.

1. Do not look at women.
2. Do not approach women.
3. Do not talk with women.
4. Do not listen to women's problems. Usually they are not problems, unless a chad or a tyron has impregnated them.
5. Whore-cope or masturcope, and return to point 1.
I don't have a choice. Both jobs require me to be a people person, so I have to at least try and pass as a normie. As a result, I get randos and co workers alike just randomly deciding to tell me their life stories like they want me to write a book about it. Anywhere else I'd out right tell them to leave me the fuck alone, but I have no choice but to deal with it because society makes it impossible to so much as hint to a bitch that you don't care about her problems, especially at the workplace, you're just a misogynistic pig who doesn't deserve to have a job, a place to live, a bank account, privacy, or peace of mind. Real world problems, I suppose...