Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good cope at night

goron black

goron black

hello
-
Works like a charm if you have the ogre pheno, but still works if you are normal ugly.

Just walk outside in a street with street lamps (so that your shadow appears big), kinda slowly, when you see someone, a teen, a girl or a fragile man start walking a bit faster, breath loudly and quickly and make mouth noises.
Walk faster and faster, you'll see them going faster too. Once you are at ~20ft (6m) away, keep walking at the same speed but make a lot more steps, sometimes they'll run without even you approaching them.

I don't know why but it feels extremely good to see that we are able to change people way of walking, thinking etc.

Until he shots you

Works like a charm if you have the ogre pheno, but still works if you are normal ugly.

Just walk outside in a street with street lamps (so that your shadow appears big), kinda slowly, when you see someone, a teen, a girl or a fragile man start walking a bit faster, breath loudly and quickly and make mouth noises.
Walk faster and faster, you'll see them going faster too. Once you are at ~20ft (6m) away, keep walking at the same speed but make a lot more steps, sometimes they'll run without even you approaching them.

I don't know why but it feels extremely good to see that we are able to change people way of walking, thinking etc.

I wish I had such low inhibition. I did it once when I started following a cute young small femoid but I don't have the balls to do it again.

Only thing scary about me is my dark skin, I’d get shot by the cops if I ran around scaring people:feelstrash:

I wish I had such low inhibition. I did it once when I started following a cute young small femoid but I don't have the balls to do it again.

Don't actually follow them, you just need to continue walking your way but making as much noise as you can.
Only thing scary about me is my dark skin, I’d get shot by the cops if I ran around scaring people:feelstrash:

You are never at less than 20ft away from them, you have no weapon and didn't even talk. You risk nothing.

High iq. Teach the whores and cucks it's not safe to walk alone at night.

Thread theme.