Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel good bones in an ethnic body are as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I've seen plenty of ethnics who bone mogg many whites and trust me, nothing is enough to beat JBW in this world.

A foid will almost always prefer a average looking, white guy over an ethnic, even if he's theorically better looking. In my experience, for many women ethnic men are simply not even considered, despite their looks.

Even Hitler would feel bad for ethnics if he could see how racist most foids are nowadays.

My orthodonist said my bones were fine, phenotype pill is brutal

I remember reading some article that was trying to debunk the black pill by sayin men care most about looks while women care more about race and height.

I remember reading some article that was trying to debunk the black pill by sayin men care most about looks while women care more about race and height.
imho it's face > race > height with some exceptions here and there.

thing is, white people are just something else, they possess such a huge halo and status on them. No wonder they're even considered their own kind (whites are something, while everyone else is an "ethnic")

imho it's face > race > height with some exceptions here and there.

thing is, white people are just something else, they possess such a huge halo and status on them. No wonder they're even considered their own kind (whites are something, while everyone else is an "ethnic")
whites conquered the world. But I think in the future China is going to be the one who shits on the rest of the world, so it might change in a few centuries

Good looking curry gets 6 out of 16 matches, two of them are very cute/beautiful girls (the blonde with big eyes and the brunette he chooses in the end), not to worship foids of course.
they look slightly above average to me. Maybe even just average idk.

But you're not taking into consideration that this wasn't a competition, if there was also a white man standing there, it'd be a different story.

they look slightly above average to me. Maybe even just average idk.

But you're not taking into consideration that this wasn't a competition, if there was also a white man standing there, it'd be a different story.
But a foid can simply register on tinder and she has all the white options. In 2020, you can't say "they had no other option" if you see a couple with white girl and a curry man.

The blonde is 7.5/10 in looks for me and seems like she's insecure which is rare in these days in foids but a good trait in them for a guy. The brunette is an 8/10 for me but she sometimes looks crazy and much more assured of herself, would be harder to keep her. Both have suckable feet though and the blondes thick thighs make me wish I had them as my private pillows.

Last edited:
I've seen plenty of ethnics who bone mogg many whites and trust me, nothing is enough to beat JBW in this world.

A foid will almost always prefer a average looking, white guy over an ethnic, even if he's theorically better looking. In my experience, for many women ethnic men are simply not even considered, despite their looks.

Even Hitler would feel bad for ethnics if he could see how racist most foids are nowadays.
Where are you witnessing this?

Where are you witnessing this?
I myself bone mog many whites I know. Before taking the racepill I just didn't understand why would some girls get decent looking chicks despite being clearly not gl. But not I realise, they all had something in common: their race.

Of course I see exceptions but it's seems way more common to see these white guys with chicks than their ethnic counterparts. In college I used to see that quite frequently. IMO an ethnic have to mog brutally to compete with some white dudes.

I myself bone mog many whites I know. Before taking the racepill I just didn't understand why would some girls get decent looking chicks despite being clearly not gl. But not I realise, they all had something in common: their race.

Of course I see exceptions but it's seems way more common to see these white guys with chicks than their ethnic counterparts. In college I used to see that quite frequently. IMO an ethnic have to mog brutally to compete with some white dudes.
Are you a ricecel?

I'm the proof of that.
besides being a 5"6 manlet I'd say I have good bone structure, but being a sand-curry hybrid makes it so that it doesnt matter at all

stop coping, I always see the oposite, blacks with bad bones with all the foids, and white's with average bones alone, JBB is law in the western

Are you a ricecel?
latino mutt

I'm the proof of that.
besides being a 5"6 manlet I'd say I have good bone structure, but being a sand-curry hybrid makes it so that it doesnt matter at all
true, being ethnic = SMV death

stop coping, I always see the oposite, blacks with bad bones with all the foids, and white's with average bones alone, JBB is law in the western
GIGCX7C.gif

TFW no gf's feet on my face and in my mouth. Also I would totally eat out the blonde's ass. Gosh I am so horny.

Feet

*Snifffffffffffffffffff*
OOOOOOOOH MYYYYY GAAAAAAWD

Last edited:
Ethnics who don't light skin max when have good bones are doing themselves a disservice

My orthodonist said my bones were fine, phenotype pill is brutal

Nonsense. Slap that man and make him fix you.

I was spared the bonepill and more specifically the lower 3rd jawpill by an orthodontist. Herbst appliance glued into my face and gradually elongated forcing my jaw outward over about a year and a half. Because I was young my body actually grew new bone behind it. No breaks or surgery. Grew those precious 16-18mm of bone myself. Incredibly annoying and painful for that time period but obviously worth it.

But if you toss a cigarette but on a motorcycle you can get a ticket for littering bro...
THE ASHTRAY STAYS!

neither, I live in latin america tbh
Hmm that's interesting, I would of never imagined that with your avii and username tbh

At the end of the day, Bones, eyelids, neurodiversity, and penis size is what makes up how your life will go, and how you will be treated.
Race doesn't matter as much when you are blessed in all other areas.

Nah, bone structure is the main reason ethnics look subhuman. An ethnic with Caucasian bone structure still slays.

Hmm that's interesting, I would of never imagined that with your avii and username tbh
kek im just a weeb, but there's quite a few japs here as well.

Nah, bone structure is the main reason ethnics look subhuman. An ethnic with Caucasian bone structure still slays.
they do, but are still mogged by their white counterparts

This is beyond delusiona. Bones >>>>>>>>>> race, eye color, hair color, skin color

When it comes to curries, the darker they are, the better bones they have.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back