Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good alchohol for first time

• Thread starter Deleted member 36467
  • Start date
Deleted member 36467

Deleted member 36467

The world is ours
-
Any suggestions?

In Spain we drink rum + coke or rum + sprite/7up or rum + monster.
My first drink was rum + coke and it was good

I really liked jack daniels tennessee honey and coke. It makes a really delicious mixed drink albeit pretty cheap. :feelstastyman:

I really liked jack daniels tennessee honey and coke. It makes a really delicious mixed drink albeit pretty cheap. :feelstastyman:
Ok I'll add that to my list. I was thinking of trying Malt for my first time.

Carlsberg rules.

You should try Pastis

Any suggestions?
go with fireball or malt liqour honestly if you try something too intense you'll just puke and feel like your spinning on the floor and also try to pace your double shots or beers if you pace you can drink more for longer and dont be to hard on yourself if you pass out early have fun bro :feelsLSD:

How old are you?

Ok, I guess you should try something light, nothing hardcore for your first time.
Maybe beer with some fruit flavor (lemon, orange, etc). I rarely drink alcohol, but when I do it's that.

beer or wine cooler

If you want a beer, I would try something that isn’t too strong like Blue Moon (regular flavor) or if you prefer a fruity beer, my favorite is Lindemans Framboise Lambic.

If you want a mixed drink, I used to bartend at a restaurant and the popular ones are Long Island ice teas, Manhattans, Mai Tais, Margaritas, or a coconut/pineapple mix w/ Malibu liquor.

Otherwise if you want liquor, I would get a good rum (not too expensive, around $20-$40 for a good beginner rum). A good mix for this is mixing with coke and I like to add lemon and mint as garnish. For rum and coke, most use a spiced rum for the additional flavor. If you’re gonna be purely mixing, stick with something cheap like Captain Morgan

Last edited: