Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good 80s and 90s anime to watch?

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
So far I have seen series like Yu Yu Hakusho, Otokojuku, DBZ, Slam Dunk, LOTGH, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Ashita no Joe, JJBA, Votoms, Neon Genesis, Gundam, Outlaw Star, GTO, Tenchi Muyou, Initial D, Serial Experiments Lain, etc..

Currently watching Rurouni Kenshin then Fist of the North Star after. Any recommendations for series similar to what I’ve watched?
6CC89C65 3743 4E29 9773 851CF6378335

So far I have seen series like Yu Yu Hakusho, Otokojuku, DBZ, Slam Dunk, LOTGH, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Ashita no Joe, JJBA, Votoms, Neon Genesis, Gundam, Outlaw Star, GTO, Tenchi Muyou, Initial D, Serial Experiments Lain, etc..

Currently watching Rurouni Kenshin then Fist of the North Star after. Any recommendations for series similar to what I’ve watched?
View attachment 679524
Shit nigga you already listed the good ones...

If you like space opera you should go watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes. It's pretty good. Also Ergo Proxy but that's a bit newer but in similar taste to Serial Experiment.

Shit nigga you already listed the good ones...

If you like space opera you should go watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes. It's pretty good. Also Ergo Proxy but that's a bit newer but in similar taste to Serial Experiment.
I already listed LOTGH(Legend of the Galactic Heroes). I will check out Ergo Proxy, thanks.
Saint Seiya, is it any good? I have heard many people praise it over the years.

@dungeondragon

No idea; I don't watch much anime, especially considering how most of it is made by the same foid-worshipping, globohomo-promoting degenerates that usually indulge in such mass media... :society:

But I suppose most copes are this way; I'd recommend the non-cucked types of anime, those not hoping to take advantage of the usual desperate sub 5 male for viewership. :feelshehe:

No idea; I don't watch much anime, especially considering how most of it is made by the same foid-worshipping, globohomo-promoting degenerates that usually indulge in such mass media... :society:

But I suppose most copes are this way; I'd recommend the non-cucked types of anime, those not hoping to take advantage of the usual desperate sub 5 male for viewership. :feelshehe:

View: https://twitter.com/out_sall/status/1525616021922512900?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1525616021922512900%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

View attachment 679524
Stun zeed, chico

You could check out the World Masterpiece Theater. I thoroughly enjoyed the ones I've seen.

Ie Naki Ko (not to be confused with Ie Naki Ko Remy) and Candy Candy were also pretty good, altho they're from the 70s.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back