Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gonna try some softcore looksmaxing

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
I’m gonna do a little bit of looksmaxing just to feel good about myself not to appease to women I don’t care if they like me or not at this point.

That's what I'm doing. Not for women because they won't like me regardless of what I do, but to occupy my mind so I don't go crazy.

Soft looksmaxxing pretty much isn’t real unless you’re obese, only surgery can save you

That's what I'm doing. Not for women because they won't like me regardless of what I do, but to occupy my mind so I don't go crazy.
Don't lie to yourself. We are animals by the perspective of biology, so all we do as human being is we are attracting whores to fuck

That’ll soften you up.

Soft looksmaxxing pretty much isn’t real unless you’re obese, only surgery can save you
yep, im getting a rhinoplasty next year to fix my completely asymmetrical nose.

If you never softmaxxed, you are a fakecel tbh

What do you consider a “soft maxx”? Not being obese ?
Depends on your issues, but weight loss is definately important.

I’m gonna do a little bit of looksmaxing just to feel good about myself not to appease to women I don’t care if they like me or not at this point.
:)

Yeah I'm on a cut rn. Too much of a pot belly happening. I hate seeing it in the mirror, my clothes are getting tighter and I can't afford new ones.