Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gonna start buying frozen microwave food. restaurants disappointing me

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
tired of restaurant niggers scamming me with shit food. Just gonna buy frozen shit microwave and eat it. Am done

Careful- all that shit is packed full of a fuck ton of additives & chemicals that are illegal in every country but the US>

based, fuck the jew conspiracy scamming with jewish food

Yeah some restaurants got some bum ass meals.

Careful- all that shit is packed full of a fuck ton of additives & chemicals that are illegal
i have noticed this when buying frozen beans and frozen potato and salamon.
it have a really strong chemical taste and doesn't taste like the natural thing. also the beans always taste like shit tbh

Careful- all that shit is packed full of a fuck ton of additives & chemicals that are illegal in every country but the US>
who cares boyo. You only live once. and I ain't wasting my time eating organic trshs and frying food. better die younger than waste time doing boring shit

Just cook your own food. Cheaper and healthier. :ping:

Yeah some restaurants got some bum ass meals.
all the non fast food restaurants are overpriced and often fuck up my orders. fast food on other hand is too bland nowadays.

agree with the overpriced part. was browing uber yesterday and vast majority of those restaurants food are pretty overpriced.

problem is even the fast food here are overpriced :feelshaha:

Or you cook your own food, which is cheaper and healthier

give your mum $$$$$ let her cook for you then freeze the food. Just buy a nice big comfy freezer

Like seriously dude its not rock science

Nobody every talks to you and you still keep writing essays, so who are you to talk?
You have to be out of your mind right? I mean every single reply is a question or thread where someone has tagged me for my opinion. It's only you and based meme and Copex who are like that, and honestly even Copex wasn't before. You however are the most pathetic because you find places where I am tagged by others or mentioned and then you spam and troll my comments there too.

You have to be out of your mind right? I mean every single reply is a question or thread where someone has tagged me for my opinion. It's only you and based meme and Copex who are like that, and honestly even Copex wasn't before. You however are the most pathetic because you find places where I am tagged by others or mentioned and then you spam and troll my comments there too.
Do you want me to spam the screenshot of you admitting that you had non-paid intimacy with a foid before? :)

Do you want me to spam the screenshot of you admitting that you had non-paid intimacy with a foid before? :)
I mean I could give two shits what spam tranny activity you get up to, it will make absolutely no difference to me. You make up words and meanings. Nobody gives two shits.

Please don't try and escape the fact you are a known spam tranny troll tranny and everything you say is embaressing as fuck.

Last edited:
I mean I could give two shits what spam tranny activity you get up to, it will make absolutely no difference to me. You make up words and meanings. Nobody gives two shits.

Please don't try and escape the fact you are a known spam tranny troll tranny and everything you say is embaressing a fuck.
I'm neither spam nor tranny :)

I'm neither spam nor tranny :)
That's what a troll does you come and find me on other threads and post randomly to my comment meant for someone else and quoting someone else.

How are you getting scammed? Are you talking about the portions?

That's what a troll does you come and find me on other threads and post randomly to my comment meant for someone else and quoting someone else.
sure buddy :)

The problem with this idea is it became too pernicious in "health purity" circles, as though it matters. I mean look at developing nations, they won't allow "U.S. additives" and therefore 90% of the middle priced food tastes like shit. Additives and Chemicals are not nearly as toxic to the body as many hipster claims. In fact, in curryland, you are more likely to contract some sort of bacterial or viral infection from poor kept hsanitary conditions than having a prolonged health problem from U.S. additives or food chems.
who cares boyo. You only live once. and I ain't wasting my time eating organic trshs and frying food. better die younger than waste time doing boring shit
This is the approach I took/take as well. See my reply above. That shit won't do anything bad to your body anyway, as long as you are otherwise healthy and eat a diverse diet.