Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Gonna say goodbye to this sub.

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
No I didn't ascend or get a GF or anything like that, I just need to start avoiding depressing shit on the internet as part of my New Year's resolution. I spent almost all of the 2010s alone and I'm gonna try to improve going into the next decade. The black pill is depressing and that's why I'm leaving. Not because I don't empathize with you guys or see that you're people too who just want to be loved, it's just that this sub is making my thoughts more toxic and is making me depressed. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step and I feel as if my first step to ascending is to get off of here.
I like all of you guys and have considered you my Reddit friends for a long time, it's just that lately I've been able to get in touch with a girl I met on OKC and she is interested enough in me to respond to virtually every message I send her and sometimes even talk to me first. I can't say I'm close to ascending but I'm making steps. And one of those steps is saying goodbye to this place because it is getting me down and discussing things like incels and the black pill with my best friend often leads to arguments and just makes things worse. Not to mention I've made my family turned off to me because of the incel stuff.
I wish the best to all of you. I really do. I hope that all of you either ascend, or at the very least have enough willpower to stay off of incel forums.
Since the 2010s are nearly at a close and the 2020s are nearly upon us, I'm gonna say fuck it and try to improve into the next ten years and beyond. I wish the best to all of you and goodbye.

@gymletethnicel Go back to your country immigrant !! XD

No I didn't ascend or get a GF or anything like that, I just need to start avoiding depressing shit on the internet as part of my New Year's resolution. I spent almost all of the 2010s alone and I'm gonna try to improve going into the next decade. The black pill is depressing and that's why I'm leaving. Not because I don't empathize with you guys or see that you're people too who just want to be loved, it's just that this sub is making my thoughts more toxic and is making me depressed. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step and I feel as if my first step to ascending is to get off of here.
I like all of you guys and have considered you my Reddit friends for a long time, it's just that lately I've been able to get in touch with a girl I met on OKC and she is interested enough in me to respond to virtually every message I send her and sometimes even talk to me first. I can't say I'm close to ascending but I'm making steps. And one of those steps is saying goodbye to this place because it is getting me down and discussing things like incels and the black pill with my best friend often leads to arguments and just makes things worse. Not to mention I've made my family turned off to me because of the incel stuff.
I wish the best to all of you. I really do. I hope that all of you either ascend, or at the very least have enough willpower to stay off of incel forums.
Since the 2010s are nearly at a close and the 2020s are nearly upon us, I'm gonna say fuck it and try to improve into the next ten years and beyond. I wish the best to all of you and goodbye.

I thought for a second you're really leaving .co :lul:

Lmao you had me for a sec.

I remember that post

I wish the best to all of you. I really do. I hope that all of

I wish the best to all of you. I really do. I hope that all of
Sad shit man, goodbye. :cryfeels:

Have you tried dancemaxxing?

I took a week off .Co because i was getting sick of all the TallFag larpers:feelsBox:

But I came back because I miss all the foid hate:feelstrash:

Gonna say goodbye to this sub after taking so many showers that my skin went off

Just be positive bro!

Don't know why this made me chuckle.
it's just that lately I've been able to get in touch with a girl I met on OKC and she is interested enough in me to respond to virtually every message
This is how cucked Incel places are. It wouldn't surprise me seeing on of you blackpill coated bluepillers simp out like this.

Brtual but Im not from reddit

View attachment 248514

This gave it away, tbh ngl ded srs.

Not really but wut
GET THE FUCK OFF MY THREAD YOU DISGUSTING POSTMAXXING BITCH, YOU FUCKING BANCHOD MADARCHOD BLOODY BASTARD BITCH FUCK YOU YOU FUCK ME FUCK BANECHOD !

I don’t get it

LoL he cares about animal rights, what an idiot. No wonder he's line one of the cuck that give females the right to fuck over them.
Meat is the most delicious food and human weapon go brrr animal ded.