Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gonna rope Tuesday peace

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
First going homeless and then walking to bridge, and jumping into freezing water. Peace brocels

Why would you go that way?

You have more guts then me, am still enslaved
I'm walking to bridge and at that point there's no turning back luckily I'll have no choice but to starve or rope

I'm walking to bridge and at that point there's no turning back luckily I'll have no choice but to starve or rope
There’s literally no way I can commit self off,So I might ended up roping by cop.

The evil female gender is responsible for putting incels in this dire situation

Enjoy some vidya, Get a gaming pc! Gaming is tons of fun!

Dont rope brocel :feelsaww:

First going homeless
No such thing. There are plenty of houses around you. There are plenty of mansions on Zillow with their addresses public. If you have no house you can squat or take one. If you are hungry, other people have food.
A man's opportunities are never exhausted so long as other men have more than him.