Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Gonna play some CopeCraft

Gr@v

Gr@v

Recruit
★★
Seeing as how I was feeling pretty bummed out and really fired up from my Dark Souls 2 sessions, I think I'll go back to playing some classic Minecraft to cope and to relax, mainly.

I really missed that feeling of childhood that came with this game, so time to relive it tbh. :feelsautistic:

suicidefuel that Minecraft costs money and I'm too much of a computerlet to figure out how to torrent it

suicidefuel that Minecraft costs money and I'm too much of a computerlet to figure out how to torrent it
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman: it's over for poorcels..

I remember back when I used to download it cracked way back when as a kid.

Minecraft is pretty comfy when you're playing by yourself.

Minecraft is pretty comfy when you're playing by yourself.
Yeah, I especially love the beautiful OST it has, when it kicks in either when you're mining a bit or just looking around for sheep, cows, etc. It's so awesome, reminds me of the good times, before the blackpill. :feelsmusic:
Also, 69th post HYPE :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I miss Minecraft in 2012. The nostalgia. :feelsrope:

The Windows 10 Edition is like a dollar on G2A.